What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Rumoured Signings

Saint Anger

Juniors
What msg?

There's a detailed txt message being forwarded around giving a low down on the Bulldogs situation inc Barba, Pritchard, and Kasiano.

You can never put too much trust in these types of things.

It states (among other things) Kasiano to us, but JMoz to stay put.

hardbaby

Coach
Kasiano would be a fantastic signing. Exactly what this team needs. Imagine running off the back of a Kasiano/Merrin double act. You'd need the entire opposition forward pack just to take the first two guys down. Then you have to worry about Frizzel, Creagh, Thompson etc. Juicy. I love JMoz but I would sign Kasiano over Morris.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Sorry, I disagree. Plenty of great forwards out there but not enough classy backs. I'd take JMOZ in a heartbeat

BennyV

Referee
Sorry, I disagree. Plenty of great forwards out there but not enough classy backs. I'd take JMOZ in a heartbeat

Got to agree here. We've got plenty of forwards who can do the work; would prefer J.Moz there to help his brother finish it off when Coops retires!

That's not to say Kasiano would be a bad thing..

BennyV

Referee
Morris to Morris TRY!!!

that would be awesome. :cool:

I can actually remember a couple of tries that they combined for when Brett was on the left wing and Josh was at fullback - their support play and offloads to each other was pretty spot on..

st.phil

Bench
I can actually remember a couple of tries that they combined for when Brett was on the left wing and Josh was at fullback - their support play and offloads to each other was pretty spot on..
think I recall a try against Manly at Brookie where it was MOZ2MOZ