What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons sign Jaydn Su’A.

Gareth67

First Grade
Very pleased with the Su’A signing. I truly thought that after the weekends patty fiasco that he would have had second thoughts about coming to the ‘ Gong .

Also George Burgess , another big bod in the pack that will make a lot of yardage with the ball . Excellent work by the Dragon recruitment and Hook to sign Brown for the short term, he may be of the belief that his future lies with the Big Red V ?

Last edited:

denis preston

First Grade
Very pleased with Su’A signing. I truly thought that after the weekends patty fiasco that he would have had second thoughts about coming to the ‘ Gong .

Also George Burgess , another big bod in the pack that will make a lot of yardage with the ball . Excellent work by the Dragon recruitment and Hook to sign Brown for the short term, he may be of the belief that his future lies with the Big Red V ?
Yes, i am assuming that Burgess would not be put on anything above 350k ? At that or below he kills Alvaro & Ellis for value. Intimidating bugger when in full health. Believe Dragons were first choice as he lives down there or wants to ?

slippery5

Juniors
What shit did JDB do apart from hiding and a little white lie that 100's of Aussies are caught doing everyday breaching Covid rules and in doing so are a greater risk out there in the community if you listen to the health experts.
What is ther punishment outside a $1000 fine..they lie to the police tyring to making excuses.
People crossed borders hiding in cars, trucks, planes trying to sneak through.
Many have breached..not too many have lost their jobs over it.
I starting to thinking that breaking lockdown is the crime of the century.
Finally, I thought I was on my own on this. He is especially wanting to bond with team mates that stuck by him, have a look at how pumped he was in the Warriors win.