What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons statement: Player breach

getsmarty

Immortal
Hunt is the Maxwell of Rugby League.. one good match in five. I dont follow the press narrative I follow my eyes. Hunt is too slow for a half, lacks ball skill and is a road bump in defense. Main asset is his kicking game and when he takes on the line close to the white paint. We paid too much for what he has delivered.
Vaughan has been a major component of our engine room for years. His game has dropped away last 12 months so no great loss he is gone. Whether he was worth the hefty pay packet is debatable but it sure opens up a sizeable chunk in our salary cap.

You are entitled to your opinion....Agree to disagree....How does a Maxwell consistently play rep footy.?

Crush

Coach
Weidler is a turd just like Slothfield. Both are parasites
I’m really starting to get riled up about this f**k stick.
Cleary(aka NRL pinup boy) breached bubble and lied to integrity unit. Ohh, he’s just a kid, he’s made a mistake, leave him alone.
JAC and Latrell breach restrictions and get charged with firearm offences at same time. Ohh, just a couple of boys connecting with their culture, leave them alone.
Dragons have a BBQ, a stupid mistake yes, but FFS you’d think they had strippers, hookers, cocaine, guns, cock fights and fire works at this fricken BBQ.
Danny Weidler can get f**ked!!!!!!!!

TruSaint

Referee
Cleary(aka NRL pinup boy) breached bubble and lied to integrity unit. Ohh, he’s just a kid, he’s made a mistake, leave him alone.
JAC and Latrell breach restrictions and get charged with firearm offences at same time. Ohh, just a couple of boys connecting with their culture, leave them alone.
Dragons have a BBQ, a stupid mistake yes, but FFS you’d think they had strippers, hookers, cocaine, guns, c**k fights and fire works at this fricken BBQ.

In the old days, these muppets needed to be first to the printing room with a "story".

Now its all a tweet away and they live on clickbait. The gratification of being relevant is instant.

redv13

Bench
Dragons have a BBQ, a stupid mistake yes, but FFS you’d think they had strippers, hookers, cocaine, guns, c**k fights and fire works at this fricken BBQ.
Spot on. Well said

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That’s true but if it turns out to be even more lies then that does change the end game.

If they haven’t come clean when given a final opportunity to do so I think you and I will be truly gutted.
No, the story has moved on since then. They only wanted their lawyers to check the docs before signing, which is perfectly reasonable.

Apparently the wording has been changed slightly and they're all signing (ABC Grandstand) .

No, the story has moved on since then. They only wanted their lawyers to check the docs before signing, which is perfectly reasonable.

Apparently the wording has been changed slightly and they're all signing (ABC Grandstand) .
Sounds like it’s still a beat up by the nrl.

Where’s the lawful requirement for them to sign anything?

If not, why sign anything?

El Masri refused to play… and most people backed him

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I understand the NRL may need to move the comp, but why does Danny Weidler only refer to Saints??????

Yeah Im sure other Clubs breached protocol. FMD!

Lol. They're still working above the hilarious.

NEW INFECTIONS:
Saturday: NSW 50 vs QLD 0.
Sunday: NSW 77 vs QLD 0.
Monday (predicted): NSW 100+ vs QLD 0.

Now, there's a reason why the comp is moving to QLD.

Willow

Assistant Moderator

I don't know the wording of the documents. Opinion / guess is that most legal docs follow the time-honoured tradition of what is colloquially known as an arse covering exercise. Of course these things may work both ways. Speaking of which, how am I going?

Btw, I'm sure "piggy" is just a term of endearment. Wouldn't read anymore into it than that.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yep, the Sunday 25/7 at 2pm game v Titans. Shame. Oh well, worse things could happen.

If Saints do go to Queensland I'm happy for our large fan base up there.
We always outnumber them here.

Nowadays, I live in the state of Near NSW.

I've got air tickets, accom and all the rest booked for Kogarah. Might be able to get a credit for all that.

The odds are shortening for a home game on the Gold Coast.

We always outnumber them here.

Nowadays, I live in the state of Near NSW.

I've got air tickets, accom and all the rest booked for Kogarah. Might be able to get a credit for all that.

The odds are shortening for a home game on the Gold Coast.
Hope you get that credit. If it is at Goldy, enjoy!

Willow

Assistant Moderator

Pretty sure El Masri refused to show his ID, unless you're referring to another incident.

Red V for life

Juniors
Dunno if anyone saw Big League Wrap a second ago, but Brownie in his press conference was lamenting the perceived inconsistency with 2 Warriors having to stand down for 2 weeks for close contact with someone with COVID but Dragons only got 1 week.

Hooper and Anasta wet their pants in agreement.

Do they really need this explained…it’s apples and oranges.

Latest posts