What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons v Faiders

RK

First Grade
I think the Raiders will be able to win against the Dragons. Our players are on fire. They will have the opportunity to show which team is boss!!!

The Preacher

First Grade
RaiderKate said:
I think the Raiders will be able to win against the Raiders. Our players are on fire. They will have the opportunity to show which team is boss!!!

I'd like to think Raiders v Raiders would finish in a draw, even after golden point time.:?

Wobbygong

First Grade
Raiders will be tough, we'll probably choke two weeks in a row.

Who was Bulldogs fans holding the Dragons choose "Choke" with the Coke design??? How did they get that into Oki, I had to laugh.

Nugby

Juniors
I've been looking forward to this one all year, and Action buses are doing free buses from most major pubs for Raiders supporters.Goddamn, I will be hungover on Sunday though.

The Preacher

First Grade
You bend your arm as much as you feel necessary Nugby, worry about the consequences later. It's all part of celebrating. :alcho: :C: :b: :thumb

_Johnsy

Referee
My wife is a Raiders supporter & I/m a saint. this is always an interesting weekend. Should be a good game.

Drags 28 Raiders 12

Dragons_Head

Juniors
settle down raider mat u may have won 3 golden point games but look who u were versing Panthers Tigers Cowboys only one of those teams r in the 8
:crazy: :lol:

Evergreen

Juniors
Steel Dragon said:
This looms as a good game - Raiders with a few wins under their belt are likely to be a little complacent - and this is a win we desperately need to make a legitimate shot at the minor premiership.

Somehow, I don't think complacency will be an issue.

Steel Dragon

Bench
That was crap - I hope the Dragons dont think an effort like that will help them during the finals.

Sorry - im just really disappointed with the game..

Hutty1986

Immortal
Yeah that was absolutely atrocious... The Raiders always seem to put plenty of points on us, especially down at Canberra Stadium

I was too hungover to head to the game... Very happy I didn't pay any money to see a weak performance like that