What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons V Warriors Predictions

SerbDragon

Coach
Ok how do you think we are gonna go and whats your prediction on the score?

i think its gonna be close as the warriors are a never say die team (unlike the roosters lol)

I predict score will be within 8 and we will win.

my prediction: ummm 19-12

_Johnsy

Referee
I think the last 2 weeks of extra time will hurt the warriors.

Us 28 - The bro's 12

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Dell vs Manu is going to be a f**king pearler!

WIN is a graveyard for the Warriors, and our DAFENCE is the best it's been in eons. Saints to wear the Warriors down and pile 20 - 30 points in the last quarter of the game.

RedVDave

First Grade
It depends which warriors team turns up to play, their super unpredictable last year everyone thought theyd beat us easily and we smashed em! I think this will a low-scoring game and the Warriors will come out swinging, If the good Warriors show up us by 2-4 if not then us by 24.

Godz Illa

Coach
We're getting them at a good time. Struggling a bit for form, their forwards will need to be at their best to match us - but they've lost one of their guns in Sam Rapira

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
First 20 minutes
Soward sets up sailor for 2 tries then scores one himself
scoreline 18-0
warriors score, unconverted but soward gets a field goal so its 19-4 at half time

full time saints score another 14
33-4 full time
therefore
unless u havent got it yet

saints win by 29 points for 2 consecutive weeks

Jesbass

First Grade
As much as I'd love to see a Warriors victory, I can't see it happening. The Dragons are on fire, we've just lost Sam Rapira, and we've had two golden point finishes in two weeks.

Anything better than a 13 point loss will make me happy!

And make sure you get a Sonny Fai wristband while you're at the game. The Dragons press machine will be spitting something out soon in support of it.

SerbDragon

Coach
What about those not going to the game..is there somewhere else i can throw a few bucks to the cause of fais family?

slaters

Referee
2000 WIN: Saints 54-0 margin 54
2001 WIN: Saints 38-18 margin 20
2004 WIN: Saints 28-10 margin 18
2005 WIN: Saints 32-18 margin 14
2006 WIN: Saints 22-16 margin 6
2007 WIN: Saints 34-6 margin 28

only once at WIN have the Warriors came within a try of troubling us. We've played much better sides than the one coming for a hiding on Sunday.

Saints 42 Warriors 4

Cagey Mac

Bench
Dragons 32 Warriors 12
I don't think that we can hold them to less than that
Rapira is out so too McKinnon I believe, they're also carrying a few niggling injuries
Brave side but hopefully they will run into a brick wall
Bennett knows most of them like the back of his hand so hopefully there won't be too many surprises
It may swing him to opt for Nighty on the left instead of BMoz as he would also be more familiar with them having trained against the in the RLWC

Rastafarian

Bench
We are way better than the warrior in every aspects. Their halves combination is Joel moon and Stacey Jones... Moon is simply not a 5/8 and has been strugling in previous games (I think he played center in broncos before). Their strongest point probably in the center with Ropati and Mannering, but again, we have Scott and Cooper.

Manu Vatuvei is a try scoring machine, making try that not many wingers can do but having said that, he is hopeless in reading defense. he seems to go after the ball carrier most of the time and left his post unguarded. The other side is Kemp, who is good at highball but considerably small. Either Florence or Brett can easily out leap him for a try in that corner too...

Warrior hardly have constructed plays try i.e. most of the time opportunistic try like us. If our defense is on song like last week, I think we will win by plenty. hmmm.. Let say 26-10.

PS: my missus loves the warrior so I haven't missed any of their game yet this season... ;p