What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Vs Parramatta

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I think we know that Charlie... and I reckon you're a top fella. Even if you think I pick on you. ;-)

Dragons_#1

Bench
since u beat us 6 weeks ago!
Saints = unbeaten
Parra = Lost to canberra, Lost to newcastle, had the bye and beat the bulldogs and warriors.
wow looking at those matches honestly i cant really say that they are in good form? i would much rather a 5 match winning streak than 2 loses and 2 wins. But to give them credit they are still in second spot.
BRING ON SUNDAY

The Colonel

Immortal
Willow said:
Colonel and Twiz, are either of you guys going to the game?

Not now. As much as I would have liked to the better half has uni assignments due and I have been ordered to stay home...... its either that or miss the finals games.

G

gorilla

Um, if you've got a ticket - wouldn't you get in ?

I can imagine there might be a gate closed type situation close to kick-off if there was 'overcrowding', but a tickets a ticket - yes ?

Dragons_#1

Bench
gorilla said:
Um, if you've got a ticket - wouldn't you get in ?

I can imagine there might be a gate closed type situation close to kick-off if there was 'overcrowding', but a tickets a ticket - yes ?

U have to have booked ur tickets online or have bought them from the leagues club in order to get in!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Goz, you got a ticket?

Just spoke to a mate who has NRL accreditation and even he had to buy a ticket.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Willow said:
Colonel and Twiz, are either of you guys going to the game?

nah.........I waiting for a decent match up ;-)

I'm going to the Eels/Bronx game, last round to watch us win the minor premiership :D

Rexxy

Coach
That explains it. You're Robert Cora's love child?

Charlie Saab said:
stg 1-12....
I do have a soft spot for the dragons....hence why i post here often.

Collateral

Coach
The Parramatta fans seem very confident (if not overly confident) that they will win this game with their "superior" defense and the self proclaimed "best bench in the NRL".

Im confident that we can come away with the win again this week as long as we dont get over ambitious and drawn into their niggling tactics. They think Moi Moi (Hardman) will sort us out....ask Kylie Leuluai (Manly Hardman) what happens when you run at the Dragons defense...lets just say he found the ground so comfy, he decided to sleep there for a few minutes.

Go Dragons! Smash those eels.

Dragonheart

Juniors
Moi Moi....this is Ben......Moi Moi....This is Lance:)

Thommo's not smiling in my avatar for nothing. Sunday is seafood night at St. George Leagues Club:lol:

attamarrap

Juniors
Willow said:
Excuse me, but according to reverse parramatta:

best attack + best defence = parramatta

That makes Parra the best team in the comp and the team to beat.
settle down wind in the... I never said that makes us the best team in the comp I was pointing out that having the best attack and defence in the league as well as sitting in 2nd spot means that we ae not pretenders(as you called us) winning on sunday will make us the best team in the comp

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
RedDragon said:
The Parramatta fans seem very confident (if not overly confident) that they will win this game with their "superior" defense and the self proclaimed "best bench in the NRL".

Im confident that we can come away with the win again this week as long as we dont get over ambitious and drawn into their niggling tactics. They think Moi Moi (Hardman) will sort us out....ask Kylie Leuluai (Manly Hardman) what happens when you run at the Dragons defense...lets just say he found the ground so comfy, he decided to sleep there for a few minutes.

Go Dragons! Smash those eels.

I believe it's your team's fans who are too confident mate. They've been trolling since Sunday and I'll be shocked if it's over by this time next week. We're just defending our team from the sh*tbagging everyone here is putting on them.

I'm not at all confident, especially now that an in-form Tahu has just been ruled out for 4 weeks, and I think most of us are the same. Nonetheless, it will be a great game (pity here in Brisbane they show the f**king Broncos game instead so I have to wait for the replay on fox :evil:).

Oh and by the way... we do have the best bench in the NRL and only a blind fool would argue that, their results speak for themselves.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
attamarrap said:
settle down wind in the...
That never gets old. lol.

Just worked out the age bracket/level of intellect I'm dealing with now... I'll leave you to it then.

attamarrap said:
we ae not pretenders(as you called us)
I never said that.

borat

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:
I believe it's your team's fans who are too confident mate. They've been trolling since Sunday and I'll be shocked if it's over by this time next week. We're just defending our team from the sh*tbagging everyone here is putting on them.

I'm not at all confident, especially now that an in-form Tahu has just been ruled out for 4 weeks, and I think most of us are the same. Nonetheless, it will be a great game (pity here in Brisbane they show the f**king Broncos game instead so I have to wait for the replay on fox :evil:).

Oh and by the way... we do have the best bench in the NRL and only a blind fool would argue that, their results speak for themselves.

:lol: You parra supporters only have yourselves to blame for the dribble coming from your own forum. 2 dragons posters threw out the bait and 12 pages later you guys are still frothing at the mouth. You won't find that hysteria here mate.

Latest posts