What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Vs Parramatta

redwhitedragon

Juniors
I love this, all you eels fans getting riled up. Always been a pack of whingers.
I can see it now. "Well we had our form back out" (Tahu). Just remember Coops is missing too.
How good would it be if history repeats itself of the "77" replay.
never thought i would say this but " Dragons got to target Reddy".
I still think he has heaps of nerves and having this match as his second first grade game will test him. Get Barrett and Ennis to put the bombs up!

I cannot wait. the atmosphere against the scum was fantastic too bad they didnt step up against us. hopefully this came will live up to expectation.

Lenny_2212

Juniors
brokendigit said:
B. & T.Smith would've been watching with interest the bomb that Greenshields dropped on Sunday...

if Tim Smith can put up a bomb like that, i'll eat my hat :lol:

Nickeel

Juniors
Lenny_2212 said:
if Tim Smith can put up a bomb like that, i'll eat my hat :lol:

Green peppercorn, mushroom or red wine sauce, Lenny?

Gee, I hope your players have as much of an idea about Parramatta players as you guys do!

Nick

Collateral

Coach
ParraDude_Jay said:
Oh and by the way... we do have the best bench in the NRL and only a blind fool would argue that, their results speak for themselves.

:roll:

And only a blind fool would argue that we dont have the best player for each position in the Rugby League world.

The Colonel

Immortal
RedDragon said:
:roll:

And only a blind fool would argue that we dont have the best player for each position in the Rugby League world.

Must be blind because I don't rate your backrow, hooker, half or fullback quite that high just yet.

They are good but I'd argue Johns, Minichiello and Buderus are better just at the moment even if they are out of the eight. ;-) We have you covered with Hindy.

Lenny_2212

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
Oh and by the way... we do have the best bench in the NRL and only a blind fool would argue that, their results speak for themselves.

why, because theyve scored the most tries of any other bench? our bench is more than capable of matching and surpassing whatever your bench offers.

borat

Bench
Lenny_2212 said:
why, because theyve scored the most tries of any other bench? our bench is more than capable of matching and surpassing whatever your bench offers.

Talk about the biggest myth in RL. Dean Widders may be the close to the best benchie in league but the rest wouldn't make our team.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
borat said:
Talk about the biggest myth in RL. Dean Widders may be the close to the best benchie in league but the rest wouldn't make our team.

Because Michael Ennis is a f**king superstar? :lol:

PJ is twice the player Ennis will EVER be. You have our bench props covered though, but that's it.

borat

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:

PJ is twice the player Ennis will EVER be. You have our bench props covered though, but that's it.

Pffft. You mean that scared little woman who was punted by the warriors.

Lenny_2212

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:

but what is your criteria for judging the best bench? i dont want to be a blind fool and disagree :roll:

that pj effort was class though :lol:

widders is an exceptional talent.

i'd take our bench over yours for numerous reasons.

Lenny_2212

Juniors
the ONLY thing marsh has over ennis is mistakes made. twice the player? AHAHAHAHAHA!! Ennis is already sh*tting on girly boy PJ.

Wobbygong

First Grade
PJ Marshmallow, twice the player that Ennis is?

Ennis isn't any superstar I'll grant you that, but let's be honest the only reason people know the name PJ Marsh, is because he has a reputation for impersonating speedbumps and being carried off on stretchers, taking his team mates to Church, and bitching after someone finally reacts to one of his elbows in a charge down attempt - Other than that, who is he?

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Lenny_2212 said:
the ONLY thing marsh has over ennis is mistakes made. twice the player? AHAHAHAHAHA!! Ennis is already sh*tting on girly boy PJ.

Proving once again you don't have a clue

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Wobbygong said:
PJ Marshmallow, twice the player that Ennis is?

Ennis isn't any superstar I'll grant you that, but let's be honest the only reason people know the name PJ Marsh, is because he has a reputation for impersonating speedbumps and being carried off on stretchers, taking his team mates to Church, and bitching after someone finally reacts to one of his elbows in a charge down attempt - Other than that, who is he?

Oh yeah, your pussy skipper king hit him and he's supposed to not do anything? Get a clue.

Who is he? The best bench/impact hooker in the game of Rugby League, and one of the toughest blokes in the game to have come back from a broken neck and still put his body on the line every week.

Wanna talk about speedbumps? Ennis managed to miss 5 tackles from the bench against the Broncos where you guys dominated all game, and he's a bigger bloke than PJ is and hasn't come back from a broken neck just this year.

Stop all this hatred towards Marsh for crying out loud, he got Barrett high, but if you honestly think it was intentional, and Barrett king hitting PJ was justified then you're a fool.

Collateral

Coach
scottyeel said:
Michael Pennis-:lol: :lol: :lol:
Couldn't even keep a spot at Newcastle.

Despite having Danny Buderus infront of him, he was a regular starter in their side at lock or 5/8...he left because he wanted to play hooker.

Latest posts