What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Vs Parramatta

Lenny_2212

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
Proving once again you don't have a clue

not really. you're blind and biased patriotism toward girly boy PJ is clearly evident with the rabble you produce on him.

ennis offers alot more than pj. ALOT more. its that simple really.

so he hurt his neck 3 years ago. stop mentioning 'he has a broken neck', because if he wasnt 100% fit he wouldnt be mixing it. you know you are wrong, so use the neck excuses to try and win it over.

wank wank boy. go home.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
ParraDude_Jay said:
...to have come back from a broken neck and still put his body on the line every week.

...PJ is and hasn't come back from a broken neck just this year.
...and the hysteria continues. :lol:

scottyeel

Bench
Lenny_2212 said:
not really. you're blind and biased patriotism toward girly boy PJ is clearly evident with the rabble you produce on him.

so he hurt his neck 3 years ago. stop mentioning 'he has a broken neck', because if he wasnt 100% fit he wouldnt be mixing it. you know you are wrong, so use the neck excuses to try and win it over.

wank wank boy. go home.
LMFAO:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lenny you're starting to get delusional son, better go have your afternoon nap.

borat

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:
Oh yeah, your pussy skipper king hit him and he's supposed to not do anything? Get a clue.

He did do something. Cowered like a woman and cried for his mummy to help him.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Lenny_2212 said:

What exactly does he offer then?

He's not fast
His passing is nothing to write home about
He can kick goals, but then again so can Luke Covell and Michael Witt
His general kicking game isn't any better than Marsh's, and his defence is only SLIGHTLY better than Marsh's.

So tell me, what does Michael "the Menace" offer?

borat

Bench
RedDragon said:
Despite having Danny Buderus infront of him, he was a regular starter in their side at lock or 5/8...he left because he wanted to play hooker.

And win a premiership

Wobbygong

First Grade
Well at least the Parra supporters attempted comebacks are on par with their intellectual capacity!

Do any eels supporters have an IQ above room temperature?

Lenny_2212

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
What exactly does he offer then?

He's not fast
His passing is nothing to write home about
He can kick goals, but then again so can Luke Covell and Michael Witt
His general kicking game isn't any better than Marsh's, and his defence is only SLIGHTLY better than Marsh's.

So tell me, what does Michael "the Menace" offer?

a potency in attack that pj lacks.
defence.
his general field kicking is better than that of marsh's
he can kick goals, and kick them sweetly.

he is a greater asset than pj marsh is.

borat

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:
Perfect description of Barrett when he saw Caylo running at him.

I never saw Barrett ducking his head until the big bad boys left him alone.

Wobbygong

First Grade
What's this schoolyard Nah nah nah crap eels supporters, you've given us nothing thus far to support you contention that PJ Marshmallow is anything but a dwarf in a neck brace?

Ennis' form alone over the last 3 months plus several MOTM performances stands him in good stead!

Come on at least offer something substantive kiddies.

Lenny_2212

Juniors
lol, they are upset now because their bench is no longer the best. our props and ennis the menace, there's a posse of talent.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Lenny_2212 said:
a potency in attack that pj lacks.

I disagree, but for argument's sake I'll let you have that.

PJ Marsh: 63 tackles missed
Michael Ennis: 55 tackles missed

Not that much of a difference mate and I've already said Ennis is a stronger defender. Marsh is actually quite a strong defender for his size, so that "better defender" doesn't wash.

his general field kicking is better than that of marsh's

Marsh doesn't kick too much, but has been sitting them up in goal quite consistently when he does kick.

he can kick goals, and kick them sweetly.

So can Luke Covell. Luke Burt is striking them well lately, but PJ can kick goals if required although Ennis would be better. I hardly consider than an advantage over PJ.

he is a greater asset than pj marsh is.

We'll see on Sunday

borat

Bench
Why the f**k do you want to hang your hat on "the best bench in league" crap anyway? I mean who really gives a flying toss. Its like saying our team really blows, but just wait 20mins till we haul the nuffies off.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
borat said:
Why the f**k do you want to hang your hat on "the best bench in league" crap anyway? I mean who really gives a flying toss. Its like saying our team really blows, but just wait 20mins till we haul the nuffies off.

Because they are a great asset, if the other team puts a quick 10 points on us due to silly mistakes etc. then Marsh/Widders can come on and spark a comeback quickly, and Peek is a solid prop who can settle things if the team start throwing the ball around unnesessarily. The other spot is up for grabs, and you're in a good position when Cannings, FuiFui (when in form) and Vella are fighting for it.

In 2004 the Bulldogs won with the best bench, in 2003 the Panthers won with the best bench, good interchange players are required for going all the way and the Eels have the best there is. They give us alot better chance come finals time.

And I'm sick of arguing with Dragons fans, you're all about as objective as a brick wall (and a few are just as intelligent) and I'm wasting time typing to you all. We'll see Sunday who will be eating humble pie, not that I'm confident it won't be me.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
ParraDude_Jay said:
I'm wasting time typing to you all.
OK, seeya later chuckles. Don't left the door slap your shiny metal arse on the way out.

Lenny_2212

Juniors
clearly pj offers something, otherwise he wouldnt be playing FG, but this argument is who offers more, and consequently who is better.

whether pj makes 2 more missed tackles than ennis, or 254, it doesnt matter, because ennis is better in that department, regardless by how much.

same with goalkicking. ennis is better than marsh.

kicking in general play, ennis does alot more, effectiveness is an inaccurate measure for this, but im sure if pj was so good at it he'd do as much kicking as ennis does.

in attack, ennis makes more metres than marsh on a consistent basis.

is there anything else? LOL. I think we have a winner. PJ, bow down.

SHD

Juniors
Which twit said "Better defendier" doesn't wash because PJ is quite a good defender for his size? What a stupid comment, the way it was put you'd think there were handicap concessions for size out on the paddock. It's like claiming Hindmarsh being a better defender than Lincoln Withers doesn't wash because the latter is one of the best kilo for kilo.

borat

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:
Because they are a great asset, if the other team puts a quick 10 points on us due to silly mistakes etc. then Marsh/Widders can come on and spark a comeback quickly, and Peek is a solid prop who can settle things if the team start throwing the ball around unnesessarily. The other spot is up for grabs, and you're in a good position when Cannings, FuiFui (when in form) and Vella are fighting for it.

In 2004 the Bulldogs won with the best bench, in 2003 the Panthers won with the best bench, good interchange players are required for going all the way and the Eels have the best there is. They give us alot better chance come finals time.

And I'm sick of arguing with Dragons fans, you're all about as objective as a brick wall (and a few are just as intelligent) and I'm wasting time typing to you all. We'll see Sunday who will be eating humble pie, not that I'm confident it won't be me.

You have proven yourself to be the biggest goose of all time with statement. Yeah I am sure it was just the bench that won it for them, nothing to do with Mason, Tonga, Anasta, Sherwin, O'Meley etc. You clown. If you don't want to argue then p*ss off.

You can keep your so called "best bench", I would much rather have an all round better team.

Latest posts