What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons vs St Helens

Walpole

Juniors
Why are we resting our best player in a trial against a club of St Helens prestige?
I get that it's a trial but we need to work out who can partner him and having him off the field doesn't help that. We got a bye in rd 1, he can rest then.
Yes, they seem to be taking it far more seriously than we are. People like to disparage Super League as being an inferior competition but it will be fairly embarrassing if we get flogged.

This Year?

Immortal
Yes, they seem to be taking it far more seriously than we are. People like to disparage Super League as being an inferior competition but it will be fairly embarrassing if we get flogged.
St Helens will treat it like a training run and we will treat it like a trial. It won't get as bad as it probably should on paper.

Dragon David

First Grade
Good run down by the Physiotherapy guy Davis Theobald. Thanks to our new media guy for getting and giving updates for us.

Bird looks like maybe 6 weeks out. Sullivan running and looks like playing in the Shield game.

DeBelin and Sua not too far away.

possm

Coach
I'm looking forward to seeing how Treigh Stewart goes at fullback. I think our halves pairing is shocking and would have rather given a couple of junior halves the job.

Jeremy Dragon

Juniors
I'm looking forward to seeing how Treigh Stewart goes at fullback. I think our halves pairing is shocking and would have rather given a couple of junior halves the job.
What halfs are you thinking of, can you name any
They also have to have a nrl contract to play and be covered by insurance

Latest posts