What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons vs storms (make it or break it)

TweedDragon

Juniors
I would like to see another big prop on the bench, yes even Rose!! Wonder what Widdop would do if he got dropped to the cutters? Would he come back better? Think Creagh and DeBelin could do sometime in the cutters too.

saint_jus

Bench
Funny mary said defence is good.
Hello mary do something about the attack you are the one whon has to fix ' it .
What a shame after a good time winning six
I usually go to kogarah but not next week

this sums up a lot of you "supporters"

and i bet you call yourself a dragons "fan".. yeah right, only when were winning. what a disgrace

twinkletoes

Juniors
Same old...same old. 7 losses in a row..does that mean Mary gets the sack like Price. Although we aren't losing by cricket scores like last year....but the night is young

Oops..I spoke too soon. the coaching credentials of Mary now need to be seriously reconsidered. To me there is no excuse for losing 7 games in a row. Once again for year 4 we seem to have made no improvement and will finish middle of the pack, although some may consider that successful season given we were equal favourites for the wooden spoon at the beginning of the year.

It seems to me we are back to square 1, our so called talented spine is not worth chips and yet those who see 2016 and beyond as being much better years, we will still have this useless spine. Until that problem is fixed we are going nowhere.

twinkletoes

Juniors
This is a carbon copy of last week.. our so called game management has not improved one bit and probably got worse. We have been outgunned in all aspects..most importantly possession and errors

giboz71

First Grade
You could tell in the first 5 mins it was going to be a tough night. We had them pinned down their line and we started our first couple of sets in good field position. Would have set the tone if our attack put some good plays together. Again the defence and forwards did all they could.

And of course we come up with 2 terrible sets of 6. I knew then we had nothing.

Spazer

Juniors
Dugan to right center. Widdop dropped or go to fullback. Marshall to 5/8. Someone who can kick to halfback.

If we persist with the spine we have now we wont win any games. Mary probably wont change the team though, he is too cautious.

I have no idea why anyone would want Creagh dropped, he runs harder than any other forward in our team.

saint_jus

Bench
So we were tipped for the spoon (by a lot of our supporters as well) which is fair enough, everybody has an opinion.. then we have a great start to the season, sitting in the top 4 and a lot of the same supporters saying "yeah anything less than a top 4 finish is shit" even though they tipped us for the spoon at the start.. and now were losing and all of a sudden we are shit again and Mary should be sacked. lol what a fickle bunch.

bit poor if you ask me. the competition is tough, we have a pretty good first 17 but no depth after that. our losing run has coincided with a bunch of injuries. IMO thats no coincidence. i still back us to sneak into the finals.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Dugan to right center. Widdop dropped or go to fullback. Marshall to 5/8. Someone who can kick to halfback.

If we persist with the spine we have now we wont win any games. Mary probably wont change the team though, he is too cautious.

I have no idea why anyone would want Creagh dropped, he runs harder than any other forward in our team.

I'd be dropping Marshall before Widdop

saintjeff

Juniors
Saint jus
On what basis do you think we can make the 8
I dont think so ,
did we have inj v parra south and today no.
I always look forward to the season with hope.
I have had enough
Mary couldnt even get the cutters to the semis when he was coach
Change something for petes sake

For 2016, we should have Price and Mary share the head coaching role - perhaps 12 rounds each - considering we were doing better this time last year.

And how good is it to have a rookie coach to steer us out of a 7 game form slump?

But hey, apparently I have NFI. I look forward to all the ostriches point out the great improvement under Mary.

Straight Shooter

blacksafake

First Grade
Our centres & wingers suck big time
Even when our halves create something which has been few & far between lately Aitken & P Mata just can't capitalise.

saintjeff

Juniors
I am sick of hearing people saying nobody predicted us to be up there .We were in the top four and eight for a long time thats no bloody fluke,the facts are we were 8/3 and to not make the 8is not acceptable FULL STOP

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Listened to the game on the radio at work and dont think ill bother watching the replay when home.
What a disgrace of a team they have become and the attack sounded like an absolute shambles.
Not sure where they go from here but lets not forget that Doust and the board sold our soul by giving away priceless home ground advantage on numerous occasions this year and all those games were played and lost.Especially the dogs and roosters games.
Playing these at Win or jubilee would have to help in some way.
The wheels have totally fallen off this team and the run they had.
It will be tough to come back from this and will need a turn around of epic proportion.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
So these errors , are they a result of coaching or ability
Both.

To be fair, the pitch seemed to be playing a part. Looked a little slippery. Both sides had trouble hanging onto the ball.

One wonders if the Club and coach sent someone over in advance to check out the conditions. Probably... yes, of course..?

Mickthedragon

Juniors
It doesn't sound like they have any answers.
The hardest part Is looking back at the way they were playing for a while there and the team spirit and confidence that was displayed . Makes you wonder where It has all gone too.

Latest posts