What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DRAGONS: Was it a sporting fluke?

age.s

First Grade
Dragons fans would be better off not legitimizing a pretty obvious troll.

Colonel Sanders

Juniors
buddy surely your parents conceiving you was a fluke?

don't worry you'll always have a job at one of my restaurants

chips or chicken

It took arguably the greatest coach of all time plus the referees whistle to get them there.

They won't be seeing anything for at least the next 50 years

dice

Juniors
It took arguably the greatest coach of all time plus the referees whistle to get them there.

They won't be seeing anything for at least the next 50 years

Come on man. You are not giving the Dragons enough credit. It took them less than 50 years to find someone like Darcy Lawler and even managed to get this guy to decide on the interpretation of the rules.

1979_finch_1.jpg

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
Look at the positives

Poor little Jarrod Choker would be fired up after watching us win it, afterall if you speak to anyone in Canberra we would never have beaten them.

Just to refresh your memory

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Come on man. You are not giving the Dragons enough credit. It took them less than 50 years to find someone like Darcy Lawler and even managed to get this guy to decide on the interpretation of the rules.

1979_finch_1.jpg
:lol:

Tin foil hats at the ready.

Seriously, the sore loser feeding frenzy is getting out of control.

Are you suggesting Robert Finch is corrupt? Choose your words carefully sunshine, or as they they say in the classics, STFU.

lol

I wouldn't worry, it's just Stain Choke fans in denial. I'm sure they know deep down

Their premiership is as credible as Melbourne's in 2007 & 2009

_Johnsy

Referee
Hey trolls

Seiously you should be thankfull that any St.George Illawara fan even takes the time to acknowledge you. Come back when your current side can win one of these
PRMTROPHY.gif

I'll be seeing faders pwemiers when Jarrod Choker retires.

dice

Juniors
:lol:

Tin foil hats at the ready.

Seriously, the sore loser feeding frenzy is getting out of control.

Are you suggesting Robert Finch is corrupt? Choose your words carefully sunshine, or as they they say in the classics, STFU.

No, I wouldn't suggest that Finch is corrupt. I will suggest he ordered a different rule interpretation for the grand final in order to let the game "flow". This explains many decisions being "let go" that would have otherwise been pulled up in any other game. It was purely a coincidence that these decisions slaughtered any chances the roosters had.

offiah

Juniors
I do remember how the roosters back ended Masons deal to get him across! I guess they were rorters when they won.... the spoon?!

everyone back ends deals!! but when the dragons do it, its a rort! hahaha