What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drastic Change of opinion?

Who do the haterz hate more?

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'm willing to bet Souths wins more premierships over the next 10 years than any other team.

$1,000 right here...

let me know how you'd like to handle the affairs....

my suggestion is to sit our combined $2k in a high interest account for the next 10 years, with the winner able to draw it in 2021..

Von

Juniors
Souths (and a lot of their fans) have this self important persona that really has no place with them.
In fact.....Souths' fans appear to be more arrogant than Roosters fans, when it should be the other way around.

I'll take that as a compliment Shorty. :)

But Shorty there are some nice Souths fans. One of my close mates is a Bunny. But he does gets very embarrassed when Souths fans claim the upcoming premiership in February every year.

rupertpupkin

Juniors
you voted for Souths because you fear and respect us.

football-fan-passed-out-in-puke.jpg

Last edited:

Godz Illa

Coach
$1,000 right here...

let me know how you'd like to handle the affairs....

my suggestion is to sit our combined $2k in a high interest account for the next 10 years, with the winner able to draw it in 2021..
Read the fine print before handing over the cash. When Souffs fans talk of premierships and grand finals, they mean this:

efca1f172a31f3505c6beb500f295e15_resized.jpg

Don't be tricked

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Read the fine print before handing over the cash. When Souffs fans talk of premierships and grand finals, they mean this:

efca1f172a31f3505c6beb500f295e15_resized.jpg

Don't be tricked

bugger me.. that crowd is huge! and their fans say they are at record numbers now?

adamkungl

Immortal
:lol: Seriously BunniesGirlfriend'sMan, you do know you are totally whipped right. Serious denial here.

edit: never mind... i get it

BunniesMen

Juniors
No, BunniesMen lets her have her way this time, so she will do other things for BunniesMen. See, BunniesMen is smart!

Von

Juniors
BunniesMen, if you are going to copy someone else, you must be at least a little distinguishable from the other. You need to make your signature historically correct.

Strike a line through 1909.
Strike a line through the hunt for 21 premierships. Make it the hunt for 20.

BunniesMan

Immortal
80% of the people there are Souths supporters. I have been told. BunniesMen doesn't get to go to football games, because Mrs. BunniesMen won't let him.

:lol: Seriously BunniesGirlfriend'sMan, you do know you are totally whipped right. Serious denial here.

edit: never mind... i get it
You realise that isn't me? (hint: he can't imitate my posts number or my join date).

MY girlfriend does let me watch the footy. She's even promised to let me raise our kids as Souths fans. As soon as each one is born I'll have them covered head to toe in red and green. In return she gets to decide the little things like if they're raised Christian/athiest, public/private school etc etc. But I put my foot down and got my way on the really important factor.

BunniesMan is certainly not whipped.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
BunniesMen, if you are going to copy someone else, you must be at least a little distinguishable from the other. You need to make your signature historically correct.

Strike a line through 1909.
Strike a line through the hunt for 21 premierships. Make it the hunt for 20.
You're an idiot and you don't know the meaning of "historically correct". Every single history book you will find makes us 1909 premiers, and we are. It's not our problem that a club didn't show up to a scheduled match.

BunniesMen

Juniors
BunniesMen and his Gf of 2 months have already discussed what team our kids will follow, as is the dedication of BunniesMen to the Red and Green. She gets to decide other things, or at least I tell her she will because BunniesMen will be a police officer and not be able to pay for private schools.

BunniesMen is certainly not whipped, he just pretends to be so he doesn't get into trouble.

rupertpupkin

Juniors
MY girlfriend does let me watch the footy. She's even promised to let me raise our kids as Souths fans.

You're a twisted, sick little man. They're going to hate you. Maybe not as much as your parents do. But, it will be an intense loathing that only abused children can muster.

Last edited:

Von

Juniors
You're an idiot and you don't know the meaning of "historically correct". Every single history book you will find makes us 1909 premiers, and we are. It's not our problem that a club didn't show up to a scheduled match.

No, but it's your club's problem, your club's stain, no doubt the lowest moment of your club's existance, that your club did not honour their word with Balmain. Back stabbing another club the way Souths did then was deplorable.

Whether it is 1909, 1989 or 2109, that is a low act. About as honourable as the underarm incident.

Von

Juniors
BTW, someone should impersonate you as BunniesMoan.

would be more appropriate.

Latest posts