What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drastic Change of opinion?

Who do the haterz hate more?

• Total voters

BunniesMan

Immortal
god you souths fans are a deluded bunch... it must be nice living in your world

from here:
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...reg-inglis-offer/story-e6frep5x-1225948765528

obviously the money was more important that sally..
Speaking of deluded, look in the f**ken mirror. Look on page 13 of this thread, the article Loudstrat posted. Inglis took a $20,000 paycut to come to Souths compared to his Brisbane deal so anyone claiming he was simply chasing money is deluded.

I only voted for Souths so I can watch Bunniesman's continual trolling...
No you voted for Souths because you fear and respect us. You can sense we will dominate the next few years. You sense the multiple premierships, you sense the next great souths era of domination.

Galeforce

Bench
i have to laugh , sorry to be wicked , however we have three posters here who all amount to the same
1) Pou Pou , who at least makes no pretence to what he is
2) Muzby , who is showing his anus and then leaves his droppings in most post
and
3) Loudtrat , who pretends to have a higher objective , however it is just organic sh*t .

Von

Juniors
As for bunniesman, i suspect he may be a rorter or dragons fan masquerading as a souths fan...
Now that is funny NGR. Seriously funny. It's embarrassing when a guy on your own side embarrasses the team isn't it? Just like BunniesMan and Sandow. You should kick BunniesMan out of the fraternity.

No you voted for Souths because you fear and respect us. You can sense we will dominate the next few years. You sense the multiple premierships, you sense the next great souths era of domination.
Yeh I'm sure a Dragons fan who is enjoying premiership success right now is fearful of Souffs....and also "respects" you. PML

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Speaking of deluded, look in the f**ken mirror. Look on page 13 of this thread, the article Loudstrat posted. Inglis took a $20,000 paycut to come to Souths compared to his Brisbane deal so anyone claiming he was simply chasing money is deluded.

bunniesman.. i know your girlfriend has told you that you are not allowed to use the calculator whilst she is not around, so i'll help you..

if you take your own advice and read futher into the articles provided, both mine and loudstrats, you'll realise that the bunnies sorted out the $113k in legal fees for inglis, which he was being forced to pay by melbourne.. so that's a $113k increase for gi..

so.. he's goten a two year deal yeah?

so what's his $20k cut worth, $40k over the two years, yes?

now take $40k from $113k..

what does that leave him with? a $63k windfall, thanks to uncle rusty...

no-one gives a sh*t how you go in the NSW cup..

Doug2234

First Grade

Taking your trolling elsewhere... im pretty sure Souths fans were spurting the same sh*t this time last year... i forget who did you play in the Qualifying Final last year????

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Taking your trolling elsewhere... im pretty sure Souths fans were spurting the same sh*t this time last year... i forget who did you play in the Qualifying Final last year????
This year's different. Deep down you know it.

In the preliminary final we're going to demolish the Dragons, Wayne Bennett is going to see his side get whipped and realise even his greatness won't stand in the way of the emerging Souths juggernaut, by the end of that evening he will have made a call to our CEO, informing him of the fact that he will accept his secret offer and agree to coach us from 2012. Ensuring for himself the never to be beaten acheivement of premierships with 3 different clubs.

Then in the GF we will beat the shadow, putting them in their rightful place (below us) and officially putting the greatest club in history where it belongs, on top of the NRL.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

In the preliminary final we're going to demolish the Dragons, Wayne Bennett is going to see his side get whipped and realise even his greatness won't stand in the way of the emerging Souths juggernaut, by the end of that evening he will have made a call to our CEO, informing him of the fact that he will accept his secret offer and agree to coach us from 2012. Ensuring for himself the never to be beaten acheivement of premierships with 3 different clubs.

Then in the GF we will beat the shadow, putting them in their rightful place (below us) and officially putting the greatest club in history where it belongs, on top of the NRL.

gluesniffing.jpg

eagles4eva

Coach

Talk about setting yourself up for a fall!!!!!

BunniesMan

Immortal
bunniesman.. you may have forgotten what happened last time we rested players...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cop4atuwHZw

bugger me, jarryd saffy was even able to put someone in for a try using his head...

and pretty sure sandow still has boydmares after that game...
Dave Taylor got a beauty of a hit in, and what a pass. Future superstar! Farrell too.

We will remember this game when we're wiping the floor with you this year.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
im pretty sure Souths fans were spurting the same sh*t this time last year... i forget who did you play in the Qualifying Final last year????

pretty sure they were playing the chiang mai ladyboys for the poontang cup on prelim final weekend..

Shorty

Staff member
Souths (and a lot of their fans) have this self important persona that really has no place with them.
In fact.....Souths' fans appear to be more arrogant than Roosters fans, when it should be the other way around.

What have Souths done recently apart from scrape into the top 8?
I find it absolutely hilarious when I see Souths' members with the premiership tally in their signature when they probably even born when Souths' won their last one, hell some of them probably weren't born when they had their last proper crack at the finals!

Winning premierships a zillion years ago doesn't get you to the finals in 2011.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Souths (and a lot of their fans) have this self important persona that really has no place with them.
In fact.....Souths' fans appear to be more arrogant than Roosters fans, when it should be the other way around.

What have Souths done recently apart from scrape into the top 8?
I find it absolutely hilarious when I see Souths' members with the premiership tally in their signature when they probably even born when Souths' won their last one, hell some of them probably weren't born when they had their last proper crack at the finals!

Winning premierships a zillion years ago doesn't get you to the finals in 2011.
And people always bitch about Souths fans living in the past. Who cares what we have or haven't done in whatever arbitrary timespan anyone comes up with. It's the future that's important. And I'm willing to bet Souths wins more premierships over the next 10 years than any other team. It's the future that matters, not the past. And the future holds a lot more premierships for us.

Shorty

Staff member
And people always bitch about Souths fans living in the past. Who cares what we have or haven't done in whatever arbitrary timespan anyone comes up with. It's the future that's important. And I'm willing to bet Souths wins more premierships over the next 10 years than any other team. It's the future that matters, not the past. And the future holds a lot more premierships for us.
Based on what exactly? The last 10 years? What about the 10 years before it?

You're more deluded than a Justin Bieber fan:lol: