What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drastic Change of opinion?

Who do the haterz hate more?

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I have just responded to those that are knocking Crowe . By using the examples of recent player negotiations , that they were all very different and that he has been a very creative force for Souths and NRL

yes, because making a player re-neg on a pre-arranged deal, announcing details before it was officially loged and then nearly losing one of the top players to AFL is really good & creative for the NRL...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muzby, first intelligent thing you have said.
Souths have proven record , most premierships in the league. fullstop.

wow.. are you really that thick? you must have been chroming with big sam..

FYI..
the british empire had one of the best colonisation records in history too... (that's three fullstops..)

just like souths they have done nothing of late and are outdated and irrelevant now...

grouch

First Grade
FYI..
the british empire had one of the best colonisation records in history too... (that's three fullstops..)
Funny you say that, I believe Captain Cook did the coin toss at the last grand final Souths played in

Loudstrat

Coach
there again you are making up assertions to fit your world.

i never said Crowe saved the world. you keep saying so , have a look at my threads.
I have just responded to those that are knocking Crowe . By using the examples of recent player negotiations , that they were all very different and that he has been a very creative force for Souths and NRL and NOT just using a "chequebook" style to raid other NRL clubs.

You said Crowe saved Inglis from AFL you hypocritical dope!

You actually responded with 3 posts of bitter, self harming style moaning posts to my one. I was never knocking Crowe you f*cking dope!!!!!!!!!

Doug2234

First Grade
lol this thread is a crack up... Poor Souths fans. Renegading on gentlemen agreement handshakes and trying to justify why they did it.. The Pride of the League... LMFAO!!!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
lol this thread is a crack up... Poor Souths fans. Renegading on gentlemen agreement handshakes and trying to justify why they did it.. The Pride of the League... LMFAO!!!

bogan_title_white.jpg

jack coburn

Juniors
bunny,how can you compare miles,a forward who does the hard yards up the middle and the tough defending,to a fat bloke who plays in the centers.maybe you should be comparing taylor to tahu or cooper,you know,people that actually play in the same position.

Loudstrat

Coach
They could never have a Souths fan on reality TV.

Then again: SURVIVOR - REDFERN

The Red team and the Green team fight for survival with only a carton of Winnie Blue, a carboard box, 12 plastic bags, 3 bottles of metho and a shopping trolley. If you win a challenge, you can gain teeth.

The winner gets to go for the Tigers.

NGR

Juniors
They could never have a Souths fan on reality TV.

Then again: SURVIVOR - REDFERN

The Red team and the Green team fight for survival with only a carton of Winnie Blue, a carboard box, 12 plastic bags, 3 bottles of metho and a shopping trolley. If you win a challenge, you can gain teeth.

The winner gets to go for the Tigers.

Do you actually think you are funny? :?

NGR

Juniors
yes, because making a player re-neg on a pre-arranged deal, announcing details before it was officially loged and then nearly losing one of the top players to AFL is really good & creative for the NRL...
Souths made inglis reneg on a deal... are you fkn serious?

Inglis broke the deal, which he is his decision to make...

NGR

Juniors
As for this poll. Im glad everyone hates us, it signifies that we are no longer the whipping boys of the comp...

I think a group of manly supporters have summed it up perfectly: "no one likes us, but we dont care".

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Souths made inglis reneg on a deal... are you fkn serious?

god you souths fans are a deluded bunch... it must be nice living in your world..

firstly, yes, i am serious.. here, have a read..

In a bombshell development, a furious Brisbane camp yesterday cut all ties with the superstar centre, withdrawing their two-year contract offer after learning Inglis was secretly plotting a defection to South Sydney.

It is believed Inglis has been wooed by an audacious poaching raid from the Rabbitohs master-minded by Hollywood star and owner Russell Crowe, boxing champion Anthony Mundine, player agent Khoder Nasser and mining magnate Andrew "Twiggy" Forrest.

Inglis spent Friday afternoon in Sydney with his parents, talking to Mundine and South Sydney officials.

and further in the article:

Inglis's stance comes just months after he was granted permission by Melbourne to negotiate exclusively with the Broncos on compassionate grounds – citing a desire to return to Brisbane to live with fiancee Sally Robinson.

from here:
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...reg-inglis-offer/story-e6frep5x-1225948765528

obviously the money was more important that sally..

now.. there is your fact... souths apporached inglis, not the other way around..

and secondly, is this sentence supposed to make sense?

Doug2234

First Grade
As for this poll. Im glad everyone hates us, it signifies that we are no longer the whipping boys of the comp....

Incorrect you are still the whipping boys of the comp... slightly above Cronulla...

I only voted for Souths so I can watch Bunniesman's continual trolling...

NGR

Juniors
god you souths fans are a deluded bunch... it must be nice living in your world..

firstly, yes, i am serious.. here, have a read..

and further in the article:

from here:
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...reg-inglis-offer/story-e6frep5x-1225948765528

obviously the money was more important that sally..

now.. there is your fact... souths apporached inglis, not the other way around..

and secondly, is this sentence supposed to make sense?
Yep, souths put a gun to his head and said sign this contract... :sarcasm:

But to your long drawn out response, no one on here is privy to what happened behind the scenes, but if you want to take the word of some news limited toilet paper, then you are the fool who looks like the idiot...

NGR

Juniors
Incorrect you are still the whipping boys of the comp... slightly above Cronulla...

I only voted for Souths so I can watch Bunniesman's continual trolling...
nah, we arent the best, but we are no longer a guarenteed two points...

As for bunniesman, i suspect he may be a rorter or dragons fan masquerading as a souths fan...

Galeforce

Bench
You said Crowe saved Inglis from AFL you hypocritical dope!

You actually responded with 3 posts of bitter, self harming style moaning posts to my one. I was never knocking Crowe you f*cking dope!!!!!!!!!

Loudstrat ,
misrepresent and curls the argument all the time.

I said
" ensures Inglis is not lost to AFL" .
I did not say Crowe saved Inglis from AFL.

subtle and major difference which is lost to an idiot like you.

My comment stands correct . And especially after NRL knocked back contract with Souths , Souths could have walked away.

also Peabrain , Brisbane withdraw the contract with Inglis before Inglis had signed any contract with Souths. DERRRRRRRRRRRRR

And a bigger DERRRRRR , my original note was to knockers of Crowe and you chose to try and be a smartarse and incorrectly refute each of my statements. I responded to you afterwards , not as a Crowe knocker, but as a smartarse idiot. get it

Galeforce

Bench
as for you Muzby , i knew u would show yourself as the idiot you are and contradict the only valid statement you have made with that stupid smirk.