What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

drive - ins

roboshark

Coach
Hahah..ian you really have taken to this drive in thing since I raised it

Good on you....a night at the drivein is the perfect way to forget about a certain footy teams thrashing today hey

IanG

Coach
Hahah..ian you really have taken to this drive in thing since I raised it

Good on you....a night at the drivein is the perfect way to forget about a certain footy teams thrashing today hey

yep it sure is. Yeah have made it a hobby of mine since getting my licence.

I actually dont remember the last time I went to a cinema.

Havent seen a panel van here but there is a ute with a top on it here and I noticed they had a mattress in the back. Havent seen it rockin thought.

IanG

Coach
Went up last night

Saw Cats & Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore, Despicable Me and The Sorcerer's Apprentice

First time I'd been there when I didn't drive up there. Went up with a couple of friends. Just wish they'd taken up my suggestion of going up in my station wagon though

roboshark

Coach
Despicable me and sorcerors app 2 weeks ago...the place was full. Films delyaed for 50 mins to let everyone in

2 good movies

IanG

Coach
Despicable me and sorcerors app 2 weeks ago...the place was full. Films delyaed for 50 mins to let everyone in

2 good movies

That packed was it? Did they show another that night as well?

Also the gap between the 2nd and 3rd movies was no where near 10 minutes.
Were they advertising the Fog Prince production happening at the wetlands like they did last night.

roboshark

Coach
3rd movie was salt but I had already seen it so we left

Didn't see the wetlands bit

Yes it was packed...I would go so far to say it would of been close to if not a full house

IanG

Coach
3rd movie was salt but I had already seen it so we left

Didn't see the wetlands bit

Yes it was packed...I would go so far to say it would of been close to if not a full house

Would've made a killing that night then. According to Drive Ins Down Under Heddon Greta has a 676 car capacity.

IanG

Coach
Now that Daylight Saving is with us once School Holidays are over they'll be reverting back to Double Features.

IanG

Coach
Last night I went and saw "Legends of the Guardians: The Owls of Gahoul" and "The Other Guys"

Also something they've done up there too is another old school thing where they show a cartoon before the main program. Before the first picture they showed a Road Runner Cartoon.

IanG

Coach
Only another 4 weekends of screenings at Heddon Greta before they close until after Christmas.

IanG

Coach
Well their web site says they're open back up on Boxing Day and are open every night of the Holidays except New Years Eve (Fair enough that they're shut that night)

As mentioned before isn't it cuz Scott is overseas?

IanG

Coach
They're showing the new Harry Potter movie for the next couple of weeks. Though I've already seen it

IanG

Coach
Went up to Heddon Greta last night with a couple of friends. Only a small crowd up there but enough to make a good atmosphere.

For something different we parked backwards and put the tailgate of my station wagon up. Couple of deck chairs. But one of the other families there last night. The put a gazebo up and were in an old model 4WD. It sprinkled a little but the rain held off thankfully.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Went up to Heddon Greta last night with a couple of friends. Only a small crowd up there but enough to make a good atmosphere.

For something different we parked backwards and put the tailgate of my station wagon up. Couple of deck chairs. But one of the other families there last night. The put a gazebo up and were in an old model 4WD. It sprinkled a little but the rain held off thankfully.
So it's all coming to an end ay :(