What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drugs use and criminal influence in Australian sport

Quigs

Immortal
Part of my online spelling bee Quigs.

Help weed out the chaff.

Now. You have homework Quigs

Before tomorrow you have to be able to spell this

[youtube]NFR-ADakI-c[/youtube]

Ummmm already done.

Tee....haitch.....eye ..... ess

This

Frenzy.

Post Whore
OK, wanna be a clever dick?

I'll try again

Now. You have homework Quigs

Before tomorrow you have to be able to spell the word the man in the video says. The long one.

f**k!

[youtube]NFR-ADakI-c[/youtube]

Poss

Juniors
Fair enough, I'll cop that but I was just quoting what M.Johns said on public radio this morning. I'm sure tens of thousands of people heard it.

the_insider

Juniors
I wouldn't worry about what Matt Johns said. As a sharks fan when you hear something you think instantly its a sharks player. Fans of other clubs do the same thing, he didnt name a club or a player. Let it run its course and enjoy the fact footy is about to start again.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Matt Johns. hahahahahaha

What an absolute nuff nuff that dick is.

I don't even know what he said but I'd happily bet he was 100 light years away from what's really going on.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
The fanfare with which the signing of Matt Johns was greeted at fox seemed to wan dramatically during the course of last season and now it appears Sterlo has stolen the limelight and rightly so imo.

Poss

Juniors
From WHATS THE BUZZ in yesterdays Tele:

DOPING CLOUD KNOCKS DOWN A CLEAN CHAMP
BLUES Origin skipper Paul Gallen has had his ironman reputation unfairly trashed.
The unsubstantiated allegations of drug use in our major footy codes has led to finger pointing at a number of prominent athletes. None more so than Gallen because of his strength, statistics and powerhouse performances over a long career.
There is absolutely no suggestion Gallen has qlever used performance-enhancing substances.
The fact the Sharks once employed controversial sports scientist Steve Dank, albeit for just six weeks in 2011, hasn't helped.
The Sharks skipper is one of the most regularly tested players in the game.
He has never tested positive to anything.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/whats-the-buzz-with-phil-rothfield/story-e6frg6n6-1226579401129

Last edited by a moderator:
So after todays Nilsen report showing the Gillard govt at 30% what will they turn there attention too this time and try to get them off the front pages.

They are running out of options no more drugs in sport, but they will surely find someone to attack

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
bravo Jarryd Hayne. A few moe players need to come out now & then the chorus of players to slam this cutie of a federal government.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
f**king ay Reefy.

The clubs and the NRL should get on the front foot about this.

As I have been saying since day dot, if you have enough evidence to charge players then do it, if not, then f**k off.

Latest posts