What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DT: Daniel Anderson will not replace Michael Hagan

This doesn't include the two games we will take away to Telstra next year or the next three where we are guaranteed a profit, nor does it include an increase in food or beverage sales which even at $10 per head is quite considerable and would again reduce the costs involved with the overheads of staff.

Sorry I just don't understand what you mean by that ?

Daneel

Bench
So its actually DexterEel then.

I thought Hellsy, JessEel, Stagger Eel and I worked to get Proper forms sent out to people for them to send back in?I know I signed a bunch of them before I went to the US in January 06.

I don't recall recieving one, which doesn't mean i didn't. My wife may have put it aside, or the kids decided it would be a good piece of paper to draw on. If you seen the state of my filing cabinet you would not want to go looking let me tell you. :lol:

So, you sent them a black and white copy, instead of a black and white copy?
That makes sense now.

Suity

Interesting isn't it.

I think it was more the case that the Signatures of those who were proposer and seconder were photocopied. That is why we re-sent out form with our signature actually written on them. I think we tried to sign most of them in anything other than black pen.

I don't recall recieving one, which doesn't mean i didn't. My wife may have put it aside, or the kids decided it would be a good piece of paper to draw on. If you seen the state of my filing cabinet you would not want to go looking let me tell you. :lol:

Well as Hellsy is away I said I would send the forms. So if you would like a membership form, I would be more than happy to Get one signed up for you and sent away.

Gronk

Staff member
that alone is disgusting considring that a club like Souths is likely to make that sort of dough on one sponsor alone.

I thought that Souths lost $4M last year ? They certainly aren't the template to follow.

Daneel

Bench
Well as Hellsy is away I said I would send the forms. So if you would like a membership form, I would be more than happy to Get one signed up for you and sent away.

Why not. I believe in being proactive. I'll give it another go. To be honest though from memory the form was photocopied but i thought the signatures were actually signed on that form but i could be wrong about that. I will pm my address to you if you like. Much appreciated.

strider

Post Whore
So, you sent them a black and white copy, instead of a black and white copy?
That makes sense now.

Suity
i assume they didn't like photo copied signatures???

but in the fair dinkum dept, does it really matter if hte signatures are photocopied? its a $25 footy club membership and I would have thought they'd be happy to see the interest

Bigfella

Coach
That's because Politis has sound business acumen and understands that there are times that you need to spend money to make money. Be man enough to concede that something didn't work out, cut your losses, lick your wounds and move on. They did that with Coach Anderson and haven't looked back.

They did it with someone else too...

Why not. I believe in being proactive. I'll give it another go. To be honest though from memory the form was photocopied but i thought the signatures were actually signed on that form but i could be wrong about that. I will pm my address to you if you like. Much appreciated.

Cool Yep PM me the address and I will get it sorted out.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I can't believe the board will put up with Hagan for another season???? So are they happy that the direction the club is going???? Because i and just about every other fan are sick of it. No wonder we are the laughing stock of the league ATM.

Avenger

Immortal
Let me pose a scenario for everyone.

If we lose all our remaining games will Fitzgerald still have the guts to keep Hagan for 2009 ?

Bazal

Post Whore
Let me pose a scenario for everyone.

If we lose all our remaining games will Fitzgerald still have the guts to keep Hagan for 2009 ?

Dear god I hope not...That said, I still can't see Fitzy axing him personally. Hopefully, when he's not offered an extension he implodes and quits

Avenger

Immortal
Dear god I hope not...That said, I still can't see Fitzy axing him personally. Hopefully, when he's not offered an extension he implodes and quits

I actually thinkj that may be what Fitzgerald is banking on. Reading between the lines Anderson is in the frame somewhere. We haven't spoke to his manager to see his opinion on removalists.