What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DT pics of Gus Gould

Armageddon.

Juniors
I apologise in advance for the loss of sleep this photo will cause:

039733-main-event-buzz-039-s-blues-blog.jpg

Patorick

Staff member
I'm convinced the Astonisher pays someone just to follow Gus around and take pictures of him.

Bit much, I say.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I'm convinced the Astonisher pays someone just to follow Gus around and take pictures of him.

Bit much, I say.

They ar waiting for him to j-walk or not hold a lift open for someone. Maybe even pick his nose for a scandal

phillybob

Juniors
Guys I think slothfield is in LOVE with gus,with all the attention he gives gus its like gus broke slothfields heart.
Imagine what there love child would look like!!!!

Houdini

First Grade
Did a quick google search, this was all I could find.

You don't have to answer this, but people want to know. How's your health?

Are you having a shot at my hair? (Smiles) I'm all right. I'm OK.

Can you talk about your hair?

It went white overnight. It fell out. It's some auto-immune system that some blokes get at some stage where it just rejects all the coloured hair on your body and it just falls out. And the only hair that's left is white hair or grey hair. Everyone said I was dyeing my hair. I've never dyed my hair in my life. It will never go back to where it was. Everyone asks but I've been too busy to worry about it. When it happened I went, 'Oh well, that's different'. A lot of blokes go grey.

From everyone's favourite paper http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...nce-super-league/story-e6frexnr-1226205303161