What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan or Boyd

vanilla gorilla

Juniors
The diversity Dugan bought to the side in his first game was astonishing. This guy has pace to burn, his positional play is first rate and he has that uncanny ability to blend into the attack from the right or the left side which makes him VERY DANGEROUS!. After the Parra game even the players were commenting on advice as to where DUGAN wanted them to be for attacking raids. Speaks volumes for the man's ability on how to read a game. Something that has been lacking in weeks gone by

W.Smith

Juniors
i loved watching him hang around mid field when STGI had the ball and supporting, evn having Dugan just hanging around the ball carrier immediately takes pressure off the man with the ball and the defence has to hang off a touch to see if Dugan is gonna get the ball

he looked happy too as did the whole side

TheRev

Coach
He ran out of puff,even said sorry to nighty for scoring last try it should have been his except he had swapped with dugan
Yeah not suprisingly he is not at full match fitness, but I think we can all safely say he was a lot better in his first game than we were hoping for.. I knew he would be decent, but I wasnt expecting the ease at which he made line breaks.. at will almost.

He didnt really get tested in defence either, that must take more out than offence, though he did make 220m too.

its good to have Nighty to slip into fullback if required though, im sure there will be injuries along the way or just exhaustion as he gets back to 1st grade standard.

Pugzley

Heh, even with the bogan Duges, you still suck balls, Merge filth.

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

Pugzley

I work in the Royal North Shore Hospital as a cleaner and the SCG/Allianz stadium as a bartender/retail assistant. Try again. :lol:

tumbidragon

First Grade
I work in the Royal North Shore Hospital as a cleaner and the SCG/Allianz stadium as a bartender/retail assistant. Try again. :lol:
Good for you buddy :D I'll be sure to leave a nice big steamer for you to take care of next time I'm at RNSH. Should be the highlight of your day ;-)

Pugzley

Yes, but I almost have no spare time to find a misses Pugzley to lol@deadv with or hang out at the club to watch them play against teams while they are at home or away. :(

tumbidragon

First Grade
Yes, but I almost have no spare time to find a misses Pugzley to lol@deadv with or hang out at the club to watch them play against teams while they are at home or away. :(
That's alright buddy. I'm sure you should be quiet content with your poo burglaring :lol:

Pugzley

Good for you buddy :D I'll be sure to leave a nice big steamer for you to take care of next time I'm at RNSH. Should be the highlight of your day ;-)

Jeez, you Dragon's mob are a disgusting lot. Since when did scat qualify as a highlight of the day. :sarcasm:

Latest posts