What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan or Boyd

big pat

Coach
Another fossil here .. Chang was the best I've ever seen "Ever". But you do realise Dean was taking the mick O T.

maybe he should have used the pink text, anyway about time you made a comeback, can't have enough of older heads to balance the load.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Yes us old guys have a mortgage on fair mindedness and wisdom.

P.S. The above comment was definitely made tongue in cheek.

Father Ted

First Grade
Yes us old guys have a mortgage on fair mindedness and wisdom.

P.S. The above comment was definitely made tongue in cheek.

But done in such a way that I'd never have picked it up. They may be young healthy and full of life. But we own bitter and revengeful and they better damm well remember it lol.

Gazzaw

Juniors
It better have a commode.[/QUOTE]

I am getting images that are not good. Think I need a drink

Old_Timer

Juniors
But done in such a way that I'd never have picked it up. They may be young healthy and full of life. But we own bitter and revengeful and they better damm well remember it lol.

You have a very valid point there Father Ted. We have been battered from pillar to post, the subject of heinous mirth (well I have, LOL), yet our resilience continues to prevail. Most of this lot around here, with their lolly water breezers and sheila's hair cuts, will be lucky to make 40. I think their lack of staying power is due to poor lifestyle choices. :D

64 Dragon

Coach
OT, you may be surprised how many of us on here are already over 40, but still drink lolly water, have sheilas' haircuts and have plenty of staying power.

OT, you may be surprised how many of us on here are already over 40, but still drink lolly water, have sheilas' haircuts and have plenty of staying power.

I'm over 48, still have all my own hair that is grey now, but drive a Sheila's car. I only drink alcohol free beer (lolly-water).

Older people need to stop apologising, or qualifying themselves just because of their age :lol:

Old_Timer

Juniors

The first two are clearly evident,, the latter a matter for scrutiny. :)

My congrats also on the 3K milestone. Gee you might be a stayer after all, LOL.

big pat

Coach
Older people need to stop apologising, or qualifying themselves just because of their age :lol:

no apology from me, that's a sign of weakness.

Latest posts