What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan Ragged on by Americans for Ray Lewis Tattoo

Pete Cash

Post Whore
This thread is blowing my mind. I'm allowed to have visible tattoos at my public service desk job. I had visible tats when I worked as a teacher. Its not the 19th century ffs.

I've got plenty of uni educated friends and all of them have loads of tats. Do you guys not go places young people live or something. Dugan doesn't look that different to Joe blogs young inner west professional.

firechild

First Grade
I agree with your point. Plenty of jobs (most I would suggest) where thighs are covered most or all of the time. Doubt Dugan has it in him to get a degree of any kind though.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Well having a degree certainly helps but I worked service industry jobs through uni. Just popped a long sleeve shirt on

wittyfan

Referee
Josh is expecting his first child with JWoww from Jersey Shore sometime in the middle of this year, go Josh!!!!

ng-artn-dugan2-20130208164640308413-200x0.jpg

Josh Dugan is looking forward to more responsibility both on and off the field in 2013, Jon Tuxworth writes.

Canberra Raiders fullback Josh Dugan wants his NSW Blues jersey back for Origin redemption in July, but says he'd sacrifice any game to be present for the birth of his first child.

Dugan says he has never been more settled on and off the field, claiming he is better prepared to end his run of frustrating injuries and revealing that he and partner Amanda Palmer are expecting a baby mid-year.

Dugan played his only Origin match in the series opener in 2011, but an ankle injury forced him out for the remainder of the series.

The 22-year-old desperately wants to reclaim a Blues berth, but says the birth of his child would always be a priority.

''I'm pretty excited about it and I'm looking forward to the change in lifestyle,'' Dugan said.

''Being the first child I don't think I'd ever miss it, even for a game.''

Source: http://m.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/no-baby-blues-for-duges-20130208-2e3zj.html

Matchball

Bench
Highly doubt it. If he plays his cards right he won't need a career post football. Even stay a one club man and work in development for raiders.

Could have plenty of options with a lot of money in the bank. Don't think a leg tat will hurt him too much.

Its not the tattoo, its him. He is thick as a f**king brick westy bogan who happened to litter himself with ridiculous tattoos to mask his self loathing.

Snappy

Coach
Another thought, why do these footballers have kids at such an early age? Dugan at 22, Gerard Beale just had a child and hes 21/22.

The girls see an easy life being shacked up with a pro footballer, so get knocked up to secure the relationship