What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan Ragged on by Americans for Ray Lewis Tattoo

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
This thread is blowing my mind. I'm allowed to have visible tattoos at my public service desk job. I had visible tats when I worked as a teacher. Its not the 19th century ffs.

I've got plenty of uni educated friends and all of them have loads of tats. Do you guys not go places young people live or something. Dugan doesn't look that different to Joe blogs young inner west professional.

Some years ago, I flew on a domestic Virgin Blue flight. One flight attendant had a bandage on his forearm and after a while it slipped down a bit revealing a tattoo - no visible injury.

Seems some businesses still have a "no visible tatts" policy.

betcats

Referee
Some years ago, I flew on a domestic Virgin Blue flight. One flight attendant had a bandage on his forearm and after a while it slipped down a bit revealing a tattoo - no visible injury.

Seems some businesses still have a "no visible tatts" policy.

If it was some years ago how do u know they still have it?

Im not saying they dont but that sounds dumb to me.

natheel

Coach
Another thought, why do these footballers have kids at such an early age? Dugan at 22, Gerard Beale just had a child and hes 21/22.

It's not just footballers. Heaps of people from my year at school were having kids a year or 2 out of year 12. One girl had 3 in a 3 year period (would've been hell!)

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
If it was some years ago how do u know they still have it?

Im not saying they dont but that sounds dumb to me.

It was 2009 or 2010. Things may have changed by now.

A female friend of mine had a small tatt of a seahorse on her middle finger. The RSL where she worked as a barmaid requested she cover it up with a bandaid. But that was over 10 years ago.

bottle

Coach
It was 2009 or 2010. Things may have changed by now.

A female friend of mine had a small tatt of a seahorse on her middle finger. The RSL where she worked as a barmaid requested she cover it up with a bandaid. But that was over 10 years ago.
I think tramp stamps are mandatory now if you want to work in an RSL.

The Great Dane

First Grade
C'mon now, the bogan kings of the NRL, Lord Carney and Duke Dugan come straight out of Canberra.

Here I was thinking that Wally Lewis was the bogan king or is he the bogus king?

BTW Todd Carney is from Goulburn, not Canberra.

wittyfan

Referee
A few more pics of Dugan and Earl:

ss-gall-tattoos-20130208181927112505.jpg

ss-gall-tattoos-20130208182058873181.jpg

ss-gall-tattoos-20130208181949394828.jpg

ss-gall-tattoos-20130208182401147611.jpg

Apey

Staff member
What the f**k is this shit? :lol:

Dugan could get face tats all over his body and he'd still be a step up from Earl.

Latest posts