What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan/Widdop/Marshall/Farrah Spine??

rainman44

Bench
rainman I still think he'd have more brains then you but thats not saying much.

Why coast because i do not agree with you ? Even Mary agrees with me as we had a real hot go at McInnes and i am not talking about Maths brains its called footy brains and i do not think you have any of that which is obvious.

V

Vasilevsky

Just comments from a few people at and close to the club. Not saying it can't happen, but they think it's unlikely. More because Farrah has other preferences.

In other words it's just speculation. I hope that's the case anyway. You tell me if you can, how good would it be to have a hooker who does everything Rein does plus has no trouble kicking, passing out of dummy half and playing 80min? The Dragons forward given age and the smaller size will already be advantaged by the new interchange rules. Farah would just be the icing on the cake.

Souths with his brother was a big chance.. Brown Knight chasing hard, but Farah will stay where he is.. Maybe wait out the Taylor honeymoon until round 12ish.. Doubt if he went to another club whether heart would be in it.. Especially if the world changes at tiger-land mid next year.. He might be back in favour.. If they are failing.. The board will seek to protect their own backside.

V

Vasilevsky

Souths with his brother was a big chance.. Brown Knight chasing hard, but Farah will stay where he is.. Maybe wait out the Taylor honeymoon until round 12ish.. Doubt if he went to another club whether heart would be in it.. Especially if the world changes at tiger-land mid next year.. He might be back in favour.. If they are failing.. The board will seek to protect their own backside.

Why would he want to stay where is he isn't wanted with a supercoach Price-like coach who won't let the team play a way that suits them if he can join a team on the up on the same money? I think he is playing hardball in order to get the Tigers to agree to pay more of his salary at a new club than they otherwise would.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comrade.. he hasn't been allowed to play his game.. I think his words to Taylor early in the year was .. Why pay me to play catch and pass when you could get Heath LeStrange for $150k.

He is a hard head .. Who will try and wait Taylor out.. And Taylor won't have long to prove "his decision" was right .. It won't be "fine".

On a side note .. Wouldn't you rather Farrah right now in this semi at least he can create.. Hope Rein comes good.. Some really dumb plays.

RedVDragon

Juniors
Hear it first hand today we are seriously talking to Farrah. He would be excellent. Rein did nothing today. Fumble the ball at a critical time. Passing game was terrible.

If we sign Robbie we will have a sensational pack.

DRAGONS2016

Juniors
We need to be spending money on players who can bend and break a defensive line, not Robbie Farah. Preferably someone young and on the rise.

Como Connection

First Grade
Hear it first hand today we are seriously talking to Farrah. He would be excellent. Rein did nothing today. Fumble the ball at a critical time. Passing game was terrible.

If we sign Robbie we will have a sensational pack.

Posted that a few days ago, win tonight easy with him in the team.
Let's hope and Mitch can play lock, would suit him I feel !

V

Vasilevsky

I'm not in the Rein hater crowd but he was poor tonight. Please sign Robbie Farah ASAP.

V

Vasilevsky

Comrade.. he hasn't been allowed to play his game.. I think his words to Taylor early in the year was .. Why pay me to play catch and pass when you could get Heath LeStrange for $150k.

He is a hard head .. Who will try and wait Taylor out.. And Taylor won't have long to prove "his decision" was right .. It won't be "fine".

On a side note .. Wouldn't you rather Farrah right now in this semi at least he can create.. Hope Rein comes good.. Some really dumb plays.

Homie, I think our messages got mixed up somehow. I don't dislike Rein. I think he is an ok player but Robbie Farah, if the Tigers are willing to do as they have widely been reported as being willing to do, and pay most his salary, I think Robbie Farah is not only an an option but a must. i was really disappointed in Rein's performance tonight. he wasn't 'bad' but made a few mistakes and never looked like threatening the Grubs.