What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan

moga

Juniors
If the Kangaroo's were picked on form they might have stood a chance?
the sheep shaggers are gunna fit gum boots to all the Roo;s players in the final.:D

God-King Dean

Immortal
At Kogarah last year v Knights. I think Boyd may have been returning the ball from a kick in NC's 20m and Coops went in with a one on one smother and stopped him dead. Boyd didn't get up for some time.

haha that's right.

He tried to milk it for a penalty, & got up having a massive sook, & the crowd was giving it to him.

'Twas beautiful.

Sticks2

Juniors
My memory is fading but didn't Brett Morris score heaps of tries off Darius Boyd making the extra man in the back line, did he not take some magnificent bombs defending the try line, he is a class act and the best No 1 we have had in many seasons until Josh Dugan came along and remember we only got Josh by default!

TheRev

Coach
Yah as frustrating as it is to see Boyd picked on the wing, he is very much a class act, hes not as good a winger as BMoz, but Boyd has vision/creativity/versatility, im starting to understand his selections, even though I think hes a bit of a d***.

Kuro

Juniors
St George Illawarra Dragons fullback Josh Dugan is grateful for the chance to redeem himself with the Red-and-Whites after a tumultuous 2013 season.
The NSW State of Origin Representative is feeling fresh and ready to commence preseason training after finishing last season with an injured hand and ankle that has since healed.
The 23-year-old is eager to reestablish former on-field relationships with new recruits Peter Mata’utia and Joel Thompson and is hoping to step into a more influential and leading position with the Red V.
“This past year has been a rollercoaster for me and I’m thankful for the opportunities I’ve been given at the Dragons,” said Dugan.
“I’m looking to build on what I’ve learnt over the last year, I only played 10 games for the Dragons and still had the opportunity to play Origin again so I definitely have some goals set for myself for 2014.
“I went away for three weeks during off season; I went up to the Gold Coast and Bali and had a bit of downtime but I have been doing a fair bit of training in my spare time, trying to stay fit and healthy and rip into preseason.
“Four weeks before the end of season I broke my thumb so I had to get a screw put in, about a week later I got my ankle cleaned out; technically I didn’t miss too much and I was back only two weeks after the season finished for us so I’ve had a pretty good break and I’m ready to rip in.
“I played in the NSW18s State of Origin with Peter Mata’utia so I’m looking forward to playing with him again, I’m also keen to play alongside Joel Thompson again; I’ve always seen him as a tough back rower and I think he can give a boost to the team.
“I got a few new tattoos over the off season; I’ve always had tattoos so I thought I’d get a few new ones.
“I’m looking to take on more of a leadership role over this coming season, put my best foot forward and help the team in any way I can.”

http://www.dragons.com.au/news-display/Dugan-Ready-To-Rip/87577

Good to see he is looking to take on more of a leadership role! Can't wait to see him rip up with all the extra training and fitness he has been undertaking. It really does seem like his head is in a good place now.

BrissyRedV

Bench
Cant wait for this bloke to show his stuff next year M.
Just watching his interview, he looks strong, built up and really focused.
Its amazing what 12 months can do...

How good is it going to be. Last year 1. Beale 6. Soward 7. Fien next year 1. The Duges 6. Widdop 7. Williams.

TruSaint

Referee
How good is it going to be. Last year 1. Beale 6. Soward 7. Fien next year 1. The Duges 6. Widdop 7. Williams.

Yeah Brissy, with all the doom and gloom, as each day passes cant wait to see our new guys in action.
Fully fit the Duges can d anything... we saw that in a handful of games.
Add stability around the halves with Gareth and co. we look Ok for a some good times.
Here's hoping.