What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blues Riff

Bench
I dont need to come up with anything…the low class living of you vermin carries on despite any success your team achieves and continues to provide amusement over and over again.
I'm living interstate now with miles of beach to myself, but have nothing but good memories of growing up in the Penrith area.
I see you're a WT fan. That explains a lot. Your dull-witted trolling cannot mask the chronic depression that obviously consumes your life. I hope you get the help you need.

TroyJax

Juniors
I'm living interstate now with miles of beach to myself, but have nothing but good memories of growing up in the Penrith area.
I see you're a WT fan. That explains a lot. Your dull-witted trolling cannot mask the chronic depression that obviously consumes your life. I hope you get the help you need.
Couldn’t wait to move away from that shithole huh?
I hope you didn’t take your learned habits with you.

TroyJax

Juniors
You must be so jealous of the Panthers success, I get it mate
Well of course I am jealous of the Penrith Panthers Football Clubs’ success.
Doesn’t mean I can’t laugh at you inbred trash who fell arse backwards into it.

MugaB

Coach
Well of course I am jealous of the Penrith Panthers Football Clubs’ success.
Doesn’t mean I can’t laugh at you inbred trash who fell arse backwards into it.
Better than wollowing at the bottom of the ladder collecting spoons, answering to the chairman/sponsor dictate your every clubs decision from his law firms office.. he has your club by the balls