What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E3 2014

Parra Pride

Coach
With E3 just a couple of days a way, and what is sure to be a hell of a lot of new discussion to be had coming out of there, it seems like the perfect time to get a thread going.

I'm personally looking forward to what Microsoft and Nintendo have to show, as far as the console companies go. Ubisoft always have some nice things to show off, looking forward to some Far Cry as far as they go.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Hoping for some pretty great looking next (current) gen games as the releases have been a bit slow for the 1st year.

Hopefully some Star Wars Battlefront gameplay.

Wato

Juniors
Witcher 3 and Destiny are what I am most hyped for plus keen to see what new IPs sony are going to unveil. If their is a halo collection for xboxone then they may be the tipping point for me but destiny may keep be busy on ps4 especially if this exclusive content is anything substantial.

Wato

Juniors
More likely to be a extended CGI trailer with gameplay next year for a 2015 release considering they have Hardline this year. Visceral may debut their game as well with a small cgi trailer and perhaps tie that in with the first off film perhaps it's a Han or boba fett game.

afinalsin666

First Grade
I'm going in blind, haven't been keeping up with rumors or anything. Hopefully the ign steam isn't shit this year.

Parra Pride

Coach
I don't really pay attention to rumours overly much, the "leaked" press conference that was posted online a few weeks back seemed fairly good as far as the Microsoft one I read goes. I wouldn't be too disappointed at all if it was anywhere close to watch actually comes out of their press conference. Just hopefully the mention of the third person Perfect Dark game is wrong, the Rare/Microsoft duo has already screwed the series up once, let's just leave it alone.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Ugh, just leave it dead.

Main thing I'm hoping for is a solid date on the oculus rift. If there's no announcement in gonna have to get the Dev kit, waited too long as it is.

Parra Pride

Coach
Times for press conferences for anyone interested in watching live:

Microsoft
Tuesday, June 11
12.30am AWST (Perth)
2.00am ACST (Adelaide)
2.30am AEST (Sydney/Melbourne)

Sony
Tuesday, June 11
9.00am AWST (Perth)
10.30am ACST (Adelaide)
11.00am AEST (Sydney/Melbourne)

Nintendo Direct
Wednesday, June 11/June 12
10.00pm AWST (Perth)
11.30pm ACST (Adelaide)
12.00am AEST (Sydney/Melbourne)

EA
Tuesday, June 11
4.00am AWST (Perth)
5.30am ACST (Adelaide)
6.00am AEST (Sydney/Melbourne)

Ubisoft
Tuesday, June 11
6.00am AWST (Perth)
7.30am ACST (Adelaide)
8.00am AEST (Sydney/Melbourne)

Storm13

Juniors
Looking forward of seeing hopefully the first glimpse of Zelda U and hoping Sony and Microsoft can help me decide which console to get between the two.

Parra Pride

Coach
If Zelda doesn't make an appearance I will be a sad panda. Preference is Zelda U, but I'd settle for Majora's Mask 3D.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
A bit nerdy but I'm staying home in Tuesday for the ps4 event.

I actually work from home but I've decided against doing any actual work lol

Iafeta

Referee
I have no idea on the schedule, but what I'd like to see more of

-EA's Star Wars concept on next gen
-Forza Horizon 2
-Far Cry 4
-Anything Assassins Creedy
-Like to know what 2k are doing with the NBA as I thought 2k14 was a step back from 2k13 (why can't you in my player only play key games now?) and what they plan to do with WWE on next gen.

Monk

Referee
The biggest ones for me would have to be Borderlands the Pre-Sequal. Aswell as the two telltale games (GoT and Tales from the Borderlands)

Misanthrope

Staff member
The only things that could make me give two damns would be:
- Fall Out 4
- Elder Scrolls 5 (No chance)
- More about Witcher 3

Monk

Referee
The only things that could make me give two damns would be:
- Fall Out 4
- Elder Scrolls 5 (No chance)
- More about Witcher 3

I would've thought the Game of Thrones telltale game would be right up your ally tbh.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I would've thought the Game of Thrones telltale game would be right up your ally tbh.

I'll check it out. I enjoyed their Walking Dead game okay, although it didn't blow my skirt up as much as I'd hoped.

Munky

Coach
IMO The Wolf Among Us is better the The Walking Dead.

Great story and characters and it isn't so bleak and draining.