What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E3 2014

Wato

Juniors
I've been playing around with it most of the day, as someone who doesn't really get into shooters, I'm really enjoying it.

It's one of those games you just have to play to understand why people are raving about it. Bungie have something really special with Destiny it feels so good to play and takes just enough from the fps,RPG and mmo genres.

Chainshada

Juniors
It's one of those games you just have to play to understand why people are raving about it. Bungie have something really special with Destiny it feels so good to play and takes just enough from the fps,RPG and mmo genres.

It's about 6:30..

"I'll mess around in the exploration area, do a few missions and see if I get anything good."

*new Primary and Heavy drops*

"Cool, I'll test these out before footy starts!"

Stop playing and switch to TV...only 30mins left..damn it..

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I may be in the minority, but I've put about 6 hours into the destiny alpha, and it's nothing special. Shooting mechanics feel as loose as other Halo titles, graphically its ok but nothing truly jaw dropping, the world itself seems sparse and the battles have little tension. It feels like a pretty standard shooter, I doubt I'll rush out to buy it.

Dogs Of War

Coach
After seeing that trailer for Zelda I'm glad I got a wii u over Christmas. Haven't touched it for months, but Zelda will definitely see it get some use

At $428 at JB for a Wii U pack with 1 game it still seems pretty steep. Not sure what other killer games there are (given I'm 99% of the time playing by myself, so Mario Kart although fun just won't have the replayability) to justify forking out so much money for Zelda. Hopefully if they do another console it still has backwards compatability so I can grab Zelda and the new console.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
At $428 at JB for a Wii U pack with 1 game it still seems pretty steep. Not sure what other killer games there are (given I'm 99% of the time playing by myself, so Mario Kart although fun just won't have the replayability) to justify forking out so much money for Zelda. Hopefully if they do another console it still has backwards compatability so I can grab Zelda and the new console.

Mario Kart 8 Bundle is 398 at Big W.

Latest posts