What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E3 2014

Parra Pride

Coach
I hated Telltale's Walking Dead game. I didn't get the big deal about it when I first started playing, and then I went got hit by a bug that erased my save file, set me back to the start of episode 1 and wouldn't repeat that process over whenever I finished episode 2. I then rage quit the game and haven't gone back to try again. I hate the fact that Telltale now has Game of Thrones, because I will inevitably buy it despite my bad experiences with the only game of them I've tried.

Parra Pride

Coach
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare raises the bar as far as next gen goes, apparently... That's not a very high bar.

Parra Pride

Coach
Forza Horizons 2 has a full day/night cycle, and dynamic weather! Talk about innovation!

Co-op AssCreed could be some good fun.

Last edited:

afinalsin666

First Grade
:lol: May as well brag about real rotating wheels.

Evolve looks cool, which means they gloss over it straight away. Sigh.

Parra Pride

Coach
We are sitting at a 1/4 exclusive/multiplatform count so far.

I see BioWare, and my heart tells me I'm about to see Jade Empire 2, my brain tells me to stop being a f**king idiot because it just won't happen.

That's also 1/5 - exclusive/multiplat now.

Oh hey, Sunset Overdrive, make that 2/5.

This game actually looks interesting, looks like just some good old stupid multiplayer fun.

Last edited:

afinalsin666

First Grade
Yep, but they have locked up DLC, so... There's that, i guess.

And no gameplay for DA:I. Didn't want to wait :(

Parra Pride

Coach
That Sunset Overdrive trailer was great imo.

The big guns have come out now though, Dance Central is here! Get hype!...... Seriously though, Xbox One fans actually asked when this would be coming?

Fable Legends is bold and innovative...... They better have added more than simply multiplayer to call it innovative.

Wow, you can be the villian? This is so innovative.... Except we just saw the same concept in Evolve.

Last edited:

afinalsin666

First Grade
Fable looks a little arcadey. Could be fun, but co-op's not what i want from a Fable game.

PC for project spark, shit yeah.

Parra Pride

Coach
Holy shitballs it's Conker.

God I got so excited seeing Conker, but then he's just in Project Spark. Talk about f**king disappointment.

Halo time, bitches!

Halo The Masterchief collection! Brb, pre-ordering.

Halo 2 comes with the original multiplayer, thank f**k for that the Halo 4 multiplayer was terrible.

Last edited:

Parra Pride

Coach
Halo comes with Halo Nightfall, if it's anything like Forward Unto Dawn it will be pretty good.

Troll thrusters fully engaged from MS there.

Such a dick move. They are just shoving it in our faces, "We know you want this, but f**k you, you don't get it! Go play Project Spark.... Give us money!"

New Tomb Raider!

Last edited:

Parra Pride

Coach
Should've gone with Tomb Raider Rises. :sarcasm:

The Division, now here is a game I'm hyped for.

Crackdown 3!

Thank god the rumours of a new Perfect Dark weren't true.

Disappointed they didn't show any Quantum Break.

Last edited:

afinalsin666

First Grade
Dragonman game could be cool, knowing nothing as we do. Never played the Crackdown games.

None of those games he hyped sound appealing. Shooty bang bang grunt charlie bravo.

Not a bad conference, no sports games, no bullshit apps, no cringey hypemen in front of a kinect. Straight up games. Glad last year humbled them. Still no killer app for me though, nothing worth $600 in that line up.

Last edited:

Parra Pride

Coach
Crackdown is good to drop a few hours just for some mindless fun. I never actually finished the first game though as a result of the practically non existent story, it just couldn't hook me in right until the end.

..... I may or may not have just downloaded the Project Spark beta on my Xbone because of the Conker c**k tease.....

Last edited:

Monk

Referee
Pretty excited for Sunset Overdrive. Wonder how much the Master Chief Collection will be?