What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Each clubs most famous supporter

T-Boon

Coach
Just heard Allan Border is a mad Broncos fan which I did not know and should be promoted more.
Parra has a few like that Simon Baker dude.
PM supports Cronulla

Who are the famous NSWmen and who do they support?
Who does Pat Cummins support?

horrie hastings

First Grade
Cardinal Freeman used to sit in the Turner stand and watch the Roosters play at the old Sports Ground, Roosters rarely lost when he was at the game.

Used to see Steve Liebmann up in the members at the SFS a lot. Scott Cam was regular there too.

Not going to mention Rusty but used to see Mike Whitney in the members when Souths played the Roosters, he was always good to talk to and have a joke with.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Kevin Rudd is a Broncos supporter, obviously Russell Crowe is invariably wrapped up in the Rabbitohs modern identity

Darrel Braithwaite, Gus Worland, Brett Ogle, Amanda Keller, Dave Warner and Steve Smith. Apparently Malcom Turnbull is a fan but cant imagine he’d be able to name a single player somehow.

horrie hastings

First Grade
You've obviously never met him. Absolutely obsessed with both teams.

Yes i'm probably basing it on before the Storm came into the comp, all you could get out of him is St Kilda, St Kilda, St Kilda. Saw him at the SCG one time at Swans vs St Kilda game and he was absolutely tanked, he was leaning over from a sponsor box trying to hi five people that were in the level below him, thought he was going to topple over out of the box the way he was leaning over.

-buvJCZJh281agjdmnDP5u9Iy7OtRnb2NGKcnmf5e4U.jpg

St George Dragon's very own Ross "The Skull" May. The Skull, as the photograph shows, is a Nazi. The Nazi's killed 6,000,000 Jewish people. St George allow The Skull to attend Kogarah Oval to watch the Dragons play.

Let that sink in...

T-Boon

Coach
There are some great names on this list. It just shits me that with every famous Victorian it is well known who their team is. Our clubs famous fans generally seem disinterested.
Am I the only one who thinks the clubs should do a whole lot more to make their famous fans hard core fans?

Latest posts