What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Early team vs Rabbits in Perth

1. Hynes
2. Katoa
3. Ramien - no other option
4. Iro
5. Mulitalo
6. Trindall
7. Puru - elevate him to top 30
8. Uele
9. Brailey
10. Hazelton
11. Nikora
12. Colquhoun
13. McInness
14. Williams
15. Graham
16. Kaufisi
17. Talaki

The team has been worked out, Hynes at fullback may free him up
Rudolph and Hunt are plain lazy

Last edited:

chewsta

First Grade
This game is in Perth right?

I'd only be handing out 3 at most envelopes with return tickets when the squad is named at training. Everyone else pays for their own one way ticket also.

DJDL

Bench
I'll play along.

1. Iro
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Sifa
5. Mulitalo
6. Trindall
7. Nicho
8. Uele
9. McInnes
10. Herb
11. Nikora
12. Williams
13. Toby
14. Colquhoun
15. Hunt
16. Hazleton
17. Brailey

Craigshark

First Grade
Has to be

1. Hynes
6. Moylan
7. Trindall

moylan and trindall did on at the start of the season.

Tracey probably get the fullback spot.

Quicksilver

Bench
Not a fan of moving Nicho out of the halves.

He needs more practice there. No point him moving to fullback unless it's a long term plan, which I doubt it is

Inferno

Coach
I found it telling in the presser afterwards Fitzy said that it was likely Connor will remain fullback for the rest of the year.

I'd have thought it would be worth at least thinking about bringing Moyza back there.

I found it telling in the presser afterwards Fitzy said that it was likely Connor will remain fullback for the rest of the year.

I'd have thought it would be worth at least thinking about bringing Moyza back there.
Tracey has a limited passing game, how will he be able to chime in.
He has no size to burst through the line.
I have concerns about this

R-15-3

Bench
Really liked Brits Defence at left Center tempted to put him there next week. Would really miss him on the right edge but short term left defence is our biggest issue.

shaggs

Coach
We can’t score tries because we are one dimensional. All the good defences have worked out we only have the sweep and block to block.

Move up hard and early from the outside to stop talkai on the left or nikora on the right. Sure the odd play might get through but teams know we can’t re-assess to come back through the midfield. They force the long ball to the wingers whose catching slightly off passes isn’t great.

They know that hynes has limited kicking ability and will always resort to the 5/30. Defensive middles work hard to keep him kicking from 60 out

Some hard moves needed this summer

We can’t score tries because we are one dimensional. All the good defences have worked out we only have the sweep and block to block.

Move up hard and early from the outside to stop talkai on the left or nikora on the right. Sure the odd play might get through but teams know we can’t re-assess to come back through the midfield. They force the long ball to the wingers whose catching slightly off passes isn’t great.

They know that hynes has limited kicking ability and will always resort to the 5/30. Defensive middles work hard to keep him kicking from 60 out

Some hard moves needed this summer
This is the team Fitz wants, all basically resigned under him.
We all knew Moylan for 2 years would be a busy and it is

Frenzy.

Immortal
Has to be

1. Hynes
6. Moylan
7. Trindall

moylan and trindall did on at the start of the season.

Tracey probably get the fullback spot.
I'd go with this as well. No point leaving Tricky at 6 when he doesn't fit in there. He's not a 6. He probably hasn't had one game where he had impact at 6 in his cameos. Rounds 1, 2 and 3 this year though when he was at 7 he showed what he's got.

Moylan is a second fiddle type player. That's why he worked well with Tricky early. That's why when/if things are going well he worked well with Nicho. Tricky needs to conduct the orchestra not be left in the second violin section.

Tracey should not be anywhere near any spine position.

DJDL

Bench
I'd go with this as well. No point leaving Tricky at 6 when he doesn't fit in there. He's not a 6. He probably hasn't had one game where he had impact at 6 in his cameos. Rounds 1, 2 and 3 this year though when he was at 7 he showed what he's got.

Moylan is a second fiddle type player. That's why he worked well with Tricky early. That's why when/if things are going well he worked well with Nicho. Tricky needs to conduct the orchestra not be left in the second violin section.

Tracey should not be anywhere near any spine position.

Agreed, though I don't think it matters what number he is wearing.
Just as long as he is told "it's your team, you take it", and Nicho is told to just float, do his thing, and leave the rest to Tricky.

Agreed again.
Though I'd have replaced the last three words with "first grade".

fizman

Bench
1. Hynes
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Iro
5. Mulitalo
6. Atkinson or Tracey
7. Trindell
8. Uele
9. McInnes
10. Hunt
11. Nikora
12. Rudolph
13. Talakai

14. Brailey
15. Hazelton
16. Kaufisi
17. Colquhoun

1. Hynes
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Iro
5. Mulitalo
6. Atkinson or Tracey
7. Trindell
8. Uele
9. McInnes
10. Hunt
11. Nikora
12. Rudolph
13. Talakai

14. Brailey
15. Hazelton
16. Kaufisi
17. Colquhoun
Rudolph on a edge scares me he can't make tackles in the middle asking him to do more work.
Colquhoun would be the edge

Frenzy.

Immortal
1. Hynes
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Iro
5. Mulitalo
6. Atkinson or Tracey
7. Trindell
8. Uele
9. McInnes