What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Early tip: Sandow won't see out his contract

lingard

Coach
Awesome - I didn't know it was so easy to blame other people for your own indiscretions.

In that case, I blame everyone on this forum for me getting so drunk last night that I shit my pants whilst asleep.

Um ........ when I shit my pants in bed, I try to keep it between me and the wife.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Wayne Bennett said Sandow is a good player,he should take him off us and we can have some cash up the sleeve

IFR33K

Coach
Wayne Bennett said Sandow is a good player,he should take him off us and we can have some cash up the sleeve

Wayne bennett purchased Dobson, although he did tell SK to pursue him, not sure he actually rates sandow.

Just my opinion.

Gronk

Staff member
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Sandow's stint in the B&W, has a lot to do with external issues other than just a form issue ?

The fact the Integrity Unit are involved suggests Sandow's gambling habits could have wider implications on the code and not just Parramatta.
Integrity Unit investigator Alby Taylor has been provided with a detailed brief of Sandow's situation by former Parramatta chief executive Ken Edwards.

Chipmunk

Coach
I always just presumed it was predominantly off field. He couldve been dropped months ago on form, his form prior to being dropped had probably improved in some aspects.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Who told you ? Con down at the fish n chip shop ?

#ffs

The implication is obviously that I was told by some merkin who would know.

Either he's lying, I'm lying, we're both lying, or neither of us is lying. Either way you can believe what you want. I don't really care. I'm just letting you merkins know what I (claim to have) heard, so you know where I'm coming from.

born an eel

Bench
He went to all the trouble of getting our odds blown out for the premiership and just as he was going to inspire a magic run home to win the comp and clean up at big odds he gets dumped,

Gronk

Staff member
The implication is obviously that I was told by some merkin who would know.

Either he's lying, I'm lying, we're both lying, or neither of us is lying. Either way you can believe what you want. I don't really care. I'm just letting you merkins know what I (claim to have) heard, so you know where I'm coming from.

Haven't had a chiko roll for years. Do they still sell them ?

natheel

Coach
I hope it helps him sort his shit out. Good luck Chris. Get better and come back all the better for it