What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Earth Hour - 7:30pm Sydney

Hallatia

Referee
http://earthhour.smh.com.au/what-is-earth-hour.html

What is earth Hour
At 7.30pm on 31 March 2007, we are inviting Sydney to turn off its lights for just one hour - Earth Hour - to show that it's possible to take action on global warming.
WWF-Australia and The Sydney Morning Herald are asking all of Sydney - its companies, government departments, individuals and families - to turn off their lights for just one hour. It's a simple action if everyone takes part, sending a powerful message that we care about the future of the planet.
Earth Hour is the launch of a 12 month campaign to reduce Sydney's greenhouse gas emissions by 5%. This could be achieved if all businesses and households turned off unused lights and appliances on standby.
But we need you to help make it happen.

I personally believe everybody should participate, how bad would it look being the only house in your neighbourhood not participating? everyone will have good reason to think you are an arsehole

Raider_69

Post Whore
ill be endevouring to use as much power during this hour as i possible can
the fridge will be open, my stereo, tv's, both computers, will put my washing on, before throwing them in the dryer on a beaut day for hanging in penrith, might even run the car for a hour just for sh*ts and giggles, throw the xbox on also... even the air conditioner :D

earth hour... whatta a wank idea

Raider_69 said:
ill be endevouring to use as much power during this hour as i possible can
the fridge will be open, my stereo, tv's, both computers, will put my washing on, before throwing them in the dryer on a beaut day for hanging in penrith, might even run the car for a hour just for sh*ts and giggles, throw the xbox on also... even the air conditioner :D
Dont forget to get the xmas lights back out.

bear56

Juniors
Locky_Jr said:
http://earthhour.smh.com.au/what-is-earth-hour.html

What is earth Hour
At 7.30pm on 31 March 2007, we are inviting Sydney to turn off its lights for just one hour - Earth Hour - to show that it's possible to take action on global warming.
WWF-Australia and The Sydney Morning Herald are asking all of Sydney - its companies, government departments, individuals and families - to turn off their lights for just one hour. It's a simple action if everyone takes part, sending a powerful message that we care about the future of the planet.
Earth Hour is the launch of a 12 month campaign to reduce Sydney's greenhouse gas emissions by 5%. This could be achieved if all businesses and households turned off unused lights and appliances on standby.
But we need you to help make it happen.

I personally believe everybody should participate, how bad would it look being the only house in your neighbourhood not participating? everyone will have good reason to think you are an arsehole
Get stuffed.At that hour I"ll have all the lights on & then I"ll go out & start up the car.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
No Timmah not the light globe the globe we live in W@nker:evil:

:lol:

tissuebox.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh I got it. I was just asking if you wanted a tissue. Sook.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i take great pride, nay pleasure in killing this so called globe
not much f**king problem, ill be long gone before the sh*t really hits the fan.

Latest posts