What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Earth Hour - 7:30pm Sydney

Raider_69

Post Whore
Locky_Jr said:
you do not know that, we are already having bizarre climate change

strangely enough i still dont care :lol:
you know what im gonna do?
While my computers, tv's, game sytems, stereos, air con and fridges are all running full steam, im gonna go and cook me some pancakes for dinner and feed em to my dog. In loving memory of you sweet cheeks

Hallatia

Referee
go for it Raider, I am going to turn my lights off and encourage others to do the same, you can do whatever you want, but if you or your children have to suffer as a result of the issues related to this, you will know that Locky_Jr did her part to try to ensure a better future for all whilst you just chose to continue to be an arse

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
locky jr said:
go for it Raider, I am going to turn my lights off and encourage others to do the same, you can do whatever you want, but if you or your children have to suffer as a result of the issues related to this, you will know that Locky_Jr did her part to try to ensure a better future for all whilst you just chose to continue to be an arse

A pancake arse?

Oh, and here:

medal.jpg

Have a medal, hero.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Locky_Jr said:

:lol: yea that will come of great comfort to my kids that you did you part im sure :lol:
will you also be shutting your computer down? i hope so sweetie, we can make our own power in the bedroom eh flat arse... honestly, you could skip rocks off that thing

Hallatia

Referee
it is true about the climate change, that bubble stuff is crap, people who chose to ignore the issues are living in stupid ignoramous bubbles

Timmah

Staff member
That, or you could live by what the media feed you.

Timmah

Staff member
Real science? The TV show?

IT'S ALL MEDIA YOU PANCAKE ARSE!

Hallatia

Referee
no real science as in scientists who do real research to obtain the information, I only said SMH because it was mentioned in the article

[furrycat]

Coach
There is no real proof that greenhouse emissions are causing man-made climate change.
You are lying if you say there is.

The ice age melted and we got to where we are today. Was it ebcause of all the diesel pwoered cars in the ice age being driven by mammoths?

Latest posts