What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Earth Hour - 7:30pm Sydney

Raider_69

Post Whore
my neighbours gave me weird looks when i jogged to my car, turned it on, went back inside and came out an hour latter to switch it off... you could have seen an ere glow come from kings park with all the light and energy generated from my house

Eelementary

Post Whore
Locky_Jr said:
it was an alright incentive
and the truth is we coould lie without using so much electricity whether it causes global warming or not
it sh*ts me when lights or appliances are left on for no reason

Hey - I pay my bills, and I'll use as much electricity as I want.

Fact of the matter is, there seems to be a greater emphasis placed on minimising the risks of climate change than finding a solution to it.

Oh, and here's something interesting - you people who were alive in the early 80's, using your hair spray and your fridges...You caused holes in our Ozone layer which undoubtedly affected climate change. :crazy:

Turning your lights off for one hour achieves nothing. And that was pretty much shown by the fact Sydney, as a whole, saved 10% - ten percent - of its general electricity usage at that time.

Stupid incentive. Where are the incentives telling us to plant trees and save the Amazon rainforest, which affect climate too? :roll:

Bloody tree-hugging, technology-hating, inbred twits. :fist:

Eelementary

Post Whore
:lol:

But why stop there? Why not place a bag behind every cow's arse so we can collect their gases and use them to power our methane-powered Give-A-Tossmobiles? :crazy:

Knightmare

Coach
Raider_69 said:
my neighbours gave me weird looks when i jogged to my car, turned it on, went back inside and came out an hour latter to switch it off... you could have seen an ere glow come from kings park with all the light and energy generated from my house

*Imagines the Griswald house in 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'*

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Knightmare said:
*Imagines the Griswald house in 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'*

or Delta Kai in National Lampoon's Animal House

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
theirs more ghastly emissions coming from greenies armpits than what any car can emit.

Latest posts