What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easts Tigers Enter Expansion Race

Perth Red

Post Whore
Back to fire hawks, such a shame they choose navy blue given how many current clubs use the colour. Maybe a baby blue and orange main colour scheme like this weeks McClaren livery at Monaco would brave been a more unique choice?

8D932266-55A0-4AC6-BBBB-196EAD6C8B0D.jpeg

MugaB

Coach
Back to fire hawks, such a shame they choose navy blue given how many current clubs use the colour. Maybe a baby blue and orange main colour scheme like this weeks McClaren livery at Monaco would brave been a more unique choice?

View attachment 48651
Isn't that gold coast titans, f**k me with the blue, seriously they are so not gonna get picked

Perth Red

Post Whore
The more I look at it the more it makes sense for the Firehawks to win the license (presuming the financials stack up). Predominantly focussed on the S and SE section of metro Brisbane which is easy travel to Suncorp they could partner with Seagulls as their reserve garde and geographically make sense. Jets would work best when Ipswich region grows and they get a stadium out there and Dolphins branded as North Brisbane Dolphins could target the northern region down the track and either keep developing redcliffe stadium or play out of Suncorp.

Firehawks it is for me!

Latest posts