What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels and Roosters will lose this week.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Sharks simply outplayed us and i guess that win was justice for the Sharks considering they have competed in most games this season probably deserved to win it. Although i thought we should have played better and probably won just for the fact that Cronulla are out of the 8 contention, we have to finish off these teams to keep the 3rd spot.

On the thread, Kid Dynamite you are an idiot, just because Sharks won you think you are king sh*t now. You tipped two teams to lose and one did, hardly an expert on footy anyone could do that. I tipped 6 from 7 games this weekend so to me this thread still doesn't have any creditability.

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
Looking back it seems Kid Dynamite was pretty well spot on with his prediction. There will of course be no praise though as people on here are to bitter and insecure to acknowledge any good points I make. Oh well.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Kid Dynamite said:
Looking back it seems Kid Dynamite was pretty well spot on with his prediction. There will of course be no praise though as people on here are to bitter and insecure to acknowledge any good points I make. Oh well.

You predicted in ONE ROUND that Eels/Roosters would lose and got it half right and now your claiming you predicted the down hill. P!ss off you little twat.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Yes, I must acclaim the vast insight KD has into Rugby League. Without a doubt, you are the oracle of our great game, and the 6000 square mile cattle ranch at Roma that you bought with your footy tab winnings stands as a shrine to your superior knowledge. Hail the great one!!!!

So, oh masterful one, may I humbly seek your gracious permission to emboss your wonderful words of wisdom in my signature when lowly Parramatta put 50 on your sorry arsed Broncos on Sunday???????