What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Attack Analysis

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You keep making excuses for our inept coach and his staff while I’ll be keeping it real like I normally do.

Hineyrulz the voice of reason LU really needs, we already have Pou so not sure why you are bothering. No one can compare with the master.
I’m not making excuses. You’re talking absolute bullshit about Bennett.

He’s a better coach than BA. By a long way.

But he isn’t a better coach because he teaches the boys how to catch and pass.

That’s intolerably stupid and you should be made to go bobbing for choc apples in the Charlie’s shitters. Every poor bastard who had to read your gibber has had their IQ immediately drop by 10 points and for some they don’t have that much to give away to start with.

I’m awarding you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If Bennett teaching fundamentals is the secret you have to wonder why they bought all these dangerous attacking players.

if you've ever heard him talk about the basics, this is exactly his MO

he has said while the game has changed a lot, the basics have not

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’m not making excuses. You’re talking absolute bullshit about Bennett.

He’s a better coach than BA. By a long way.

But he isn’t a better coach because he teaches the boys how to catch and pass.

That’s intolerably stupid and you should be made to go bobbing for choc apples in the Charlie’s shitters. Every poor bastard who had to read your gibber has had their IQ immediately drop by 10 points and for some they don’t have that much to give away to start with.

I’m awarding you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.
LOL!!

KISS merkin!! Bennett keeps it simple and it works for him, poor Bea is just simple.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
billy madison idiot GIF

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Souths definitely play a very simple game in attack. They just catch and pass and the rest takes care of itself.
Well why can’t we?? Watch us try to go through the hands on Friday night?? It’s as slow as playing 18 holes on seniors day.

hindy111

Post Whore
It isn’t a fair fight if the better teams are just worrying about the cherry on top of the pudding and we are still making our pudding. Not only that but we don’t have cake mix and have to resort to whisking up plop, flour and eggs.

You get what I am saying, Ploppy pudding boy?

What the hell are we doing making puddings. No wonder we are going backwards