What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels fans to take on board as front office farrago rolls on

bartman

Immortal
Another threat? Imagine my surprise... and over what? :crazy:

Better take one of those tablets Pou, and calm down a bit before work tomorrow.

bartman

Immortal
Not sure if serious, no-one's passed on that info about you.... if so, just replace "work tomorrow" with "job search tomorrow".

But my advice about calming down stands, and this thread stands as ample diagnosis (bogan).

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol @ Bart in this thread, maybe you should do yourself a favour and put everyone one on ignore. You will enjoy the forum much more This way. And if you do miss us you can always accidentally log out and check what Pou and rest of us are up to.

Damn that faulty ignore feature!! lol.

IFR33K

Coach
This threads gone Gone down well. Poo, take your angry tablets son, and calm down.

Not sure if you really lost your job, sorry to hear it, if true. You're a smart merkin, (pretty sure you're the smartest here) pretty sure you'll find something soon.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This threads gone Gone down well. Poo, take your angry tablets son, and calm down.

Not sure if you really lost your job, sorry to hear it, if true. You're a smart merkin, (pretty sure you're the smartest here) pretty sure you'll find something soon.
This place is nuts when we go poorly, and we are going a lot worse than poorly.

EelsFan05

Bench
I've never seen Pou let someone get under his skin before, and I've given it a fairly good crack.

Chin up Pou, there are plenty of jobs out there. A few at the club that you should throw your hat in the ring for.

IFR33K

Coach
This place is nuts when we go poorly, and we are going a lot worse than poorly.

Mate, everyone needs to relax, it's just footy.

I know I have it good, (touch wood) when my biggest concern in life is my team will recieve a second spoon. If that's my biggest complaint, than f**k me, I'm blessed.

Lately, people been commenting about me wearing an eels jumper. Go f**k yourselfs, merkins. You think I'm going to be ashamed or embarrassed to wear my colours, because we are losing. It's only f**king footy.

I got mouths to feed, mortgages to pay and work I need to worry about.

Go the f**king eels.

EelsFan05

Bench

I know I have it good, (touch wood) when my biggest concern in life is my team will recieve a second spoon. If that's my biggest complaint, than f**k me, I'm blessed.

Lately, people been commenting about me wearing an eels jumper. Go f**k yourselfs, merkins. You think I'm going to be ashamed or embarrassed to wear my colours, because we are losing. It's only f**king footy.

Go the f**king eels.

Amen to that. Up the Eels, beat them stinkin Sea Turkeys this weekend!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Go the f**king eels.

My biggest concern is that the vending machine at work keeps eating my dollar coins. It is really starting to give me the squirts. I am thinking of punching the vending machine if it happens again today.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade

Go the f**king eels.

I was thinking this the other day. We can't complain if Parra is our biggest worry. Just imagine if were were going well though! Life would be heaven.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
My biggest concern is that the vending machine at work keeps eating my dollar coins. It is really starting to give me the squirts. I am thinking of punching the vending machine if it happens again today.

Forget the vending machines Gary, take some pre made chip rolls to work to snack on, they won't let you down.

Bigfella

Coach
The main things I have gathered from this thread are:

1. How overwhelming the consistency has been from those who regularly posted about the 3p witching against people who were appointed by fitzy. They are queuing up to say the same thing now...

2. I am really starting to doubt whether Bart really has Pou on ignore.

IFR33K

Coach
The main things I have gathered from this thread are:

1. How overwhelming the consistency has been from those who regularly posted about the 3p witching against people who were appointed by fitzy. They are queuing up to say the same thing now...

2. I am really starting to doubt whether Bart really has Pou on ignore.

You forgot:

3. Funny to see poo carry on like a twat, once he's on the receiving end.

Stagger eel

Staff member

I would of given it an upper cut followed by a right hook...

Latest posts