What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Front page (re: \"COMING SOON...\")

planeteels

Juniors
i'm not so certain that the eel shape has notthing to do with the sponsor...

sure.. the design might not be intended that way... but for mine there is a little bit much similarity going on ...

similar.jpg

aphelion

Juniors
Hmm...definitely looks like our good friends at Asics have had a say in the new logo design. I like it, though the Eel needs to look more imposing. At the moment, it still looks a tad wimpy.

New jerseys will be a godsend, AS LONG AS THEY HAVE A PROPER COLLAR!!! If we get a new jersey next year and it has the same godawful collar as our current one, I sure as hell won't be buying one.

I just realised that I used to word "god" twice in 2 sentences. Maybe I'm unwittingly becoming a born-again Xtian?

Nah... :twisted:

half

Coach
i don't think christians say god... it's blasphemy

i don't mind this new logo - definately better than the last

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Gee I hope the jersey its like the World Sevens one, I reckon it was better than the normal jersey this year.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Looks exactly like the shape of the asics symbol to me. As long as we play well I don't really care what the symbol looks like. They could change it to a fairy for all I care.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Still think the designers went for a more traditional eel looks similar to it maybe asics copied the original eels design and shape? :roll:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
planeteels said:
lol... I told Mr.McFly to lock up the Flux-Capacitator and the Car... Damn Time machines...

Your got massive problems if you can still remember the characters from Back to the future :lol:

planeteels

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
planeteels said:
lol... I told Mr.McFly to lock up the Flux-Capacitator and the Car... Damn Time machines...

Your got massive problems if you can still remember the characters from Back to the future :lol:

:D They're only the tip of the iceberg problems!!

half

Coach
back to the future is the greatest trilogy of all time!!!

if remembering the characters from this trilogy means you have problems, then i'm tellin' ya - you want to have problems

Clarkieel

Juniors
half-man said:

if remembering the characters from this trilogy means you have problems, then i'm tellin' ya - you want to have problems

And I think a lot of us would have those problems!!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
half-man said:

Oh please :lol: .........next you will say Biff is a legend......Holly shite know im starting to remember the names :shock:

Clarkieel

Juniors
yeah how cool are the hoverboards!!!
I believe we have until 2015 before hoverboards are a reality anyway

half

Coach
ummm leasa it's only a movie! so that date could be slightly out... i think we might get them even earlier

colonel, i don't need an almanac to tell you the eels are sure things next year

Clarkieel

Juniors
half-man said:
ummm leasa it's only a movie! so that date could be slightly out... i think we might get them even earlier

colonel, i don't need an almanac to tell you the eels are sure things next year

really?? I thought ti was reality heehee

and yes next year is the year of the Eel (mind you I have been saying that for 16 odd years now!

half

Coach
Leasa said:
and yes next year is the year of the Eel (mind you I have been saying that for 16 odd years now!
i'm more of a realist... i've only been saying it since '96 \\:D/

in 2000 i said it would be impossible for parra to not win atleast one premiership over the next 5 years. all i can do now is hope a premiership comes along before, you guessed it, hoverboards

The Colonel

Immortal
AI don't need an almanac either but it would be handy to tip a few of the jackpots that the TAB have had recently.....