What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Front page (re: \"COMING SOON...\")

Clarkieel

Juniors
i'm more of a realist... i've only been saying it since '96 \\:D/

in 2000 i said it would be impossible for parra to not win atleast one premiership over the next 5 years. all i can do now is hope a premiership comes along before, you guessed it, hoverboards[/quote]

yes after the last two years it really makes u rethink getting a season ticket!!

eloquentEEL

First Grade
planeteels said:
i'm not so certain that the eel shape has notthing to do with the sponsor...

sure.. the design might not be intended that way... but for mine there is a little bit much similarity going on ...

similar.jpg

thinking of asics every time you see the new eels logo is one way to look at it.

for me, every time i see the asics logo from now on, I'm going to be seeing an Eel :D

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I saw a game on TV early this morning.

They wore Blue and Gold and were sponsored by Asics.

They just finished second in on the ladder but choked in the elimination final, and wont play in the GF.

The team was Leeds but the story is familiar.

The common thread appears to be Asics.

Perhaps we need a new sponsor.

Freak

Juniors
I heard that the release date for Hoverboards would be around the same time as the NRL game on PS2

planeteels

Juniors
Freak said:
I heard that the release date for Hoverboards would be around the same time as the NRL game on PS2

lol yeah and apparently you can pre-order the hoverboards from Rebel and receive a Bonus I love Marty McFly T-shirt or a Limited Edition pair of Professor Nike Self-lacing High-top sneakers

Latest posts