What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Bazal

Post Whore
Isn't Darren from Adelaide or something?

Yes played for Adelaide, In the summer when commentating the bbl he was talking about the NRL and couldn't stop talking about the eels.
Loves the eels. :cool:

Well, played for South Australia....

But he played for Victoria as well and spent quite a bit of time in Sydney and especially QLD later in life coaching. Would have been in Adelaide for the Rams and Superleague. And he's great mates with Symonds and Hayden so I suppose that's probably where he got into NRL.

Not sure why on earth he chose Parra but at least it explains how he let such a win at all costs mentality seep in to the side. He's sure as f**k not used to seeing his footy team win!

Bazal

Post Whore
https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2019/03/21/fittlers-verdict-on-moses-dive/

“That’s just not good enough. A lot of what Penrith did wasn’t good enough, their discipline, some of their ball control which was first game of the year in front of a pretty good crowd on a stinking hot day, I thought they were extremely disappointing.

Freddy quote from the article. Was it stinking hot??????

It probably was if your metabolism was going haywire after a fistful of pingers....

Remtoesmasher

Juniors
Hey guys,

To get you in the mood for the Doggies today, give this a watch...

Me and some fellow diehards have started a youtube channel and we're going to slowly start taking it more seriously and increase the content and interaction between fans and players. Give us a watch, like, follow, show your friends! Any support would be greatly appreciated.

UP THE EELS!

Instagram: remotesmashradio

Facebook and Twitter pages are to come.

Dibs

Bench
Well that’s 10 minutes of my life I’ll never get back.

Nah just joking I stopped watching after 2

Latest posts