What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don't know if it's true or not and the Chooks aren't my favourites. I still wouldn't have minded seeing how he went with the change. He's a good footballer with solid defence and a great kicking game. Not sure if he'd be used to the defensive work rate as a hooker but he'd have the attacking game with an extra few metres up his sleeve.
*inches

Gazzamatta

Coach
Teddy calling for foul play to be stamped out. Really? This guy is turning quickly from a Westie to a Toff.
He's starting to pi*s me off.

Gronk

Staff member
SEN host Joel Caine said on Saturday that he hoped for Clint Gutherson to move into the halves and Mannah holds a similar view.

“If I had my coaches hat on, it would be interesting to see some positional changes,” Mannah said on SEN 1170 Afternoons.

“My personal preference would be to put Dylan (Brown) at seven, ‘Gutho’ (Clint Gutherson) at six and Mitchell (Moses) at one.

“I reckon that’s probably the best balance for the side.”

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2021/05...he-switches-hed-like-see-brad-arthur-to-make/

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
SEN host Joel Caine said on Saturday that he hoped for Clint Gutherson to move into the halves and Mannah holds a similar view.

“If I had my coaches hat on, it would be interesting to see some positional changes,” Mannah said on SEN 1170 Afternoons.

“My personal preference would be to put Dylan (Brown) at seven, ‘Gutho’ (Clint Gutherson) at six and Mitchell (Moses) at one.

“I reckon that’s probably the best balance for the side.”

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2021/05...he-switches-hed-like-see-brad-arthur-to-make/
What now? Take a great fullback and put him in the halves where he's not so great, and take the great half and put him at fullback where he's not as great. How's that going to help the team balance?

King-Gutho94

Coach
What now? Take a great fullback and put him in the halves where he's not so great, and take the great half and put him at fullback where he's not as great. How's that going to help the team balance?

Makes no sense what are we the wests tigers.

I actually dont mind listening to Joel Caine he has a lot of good info, throws around a lot of ideas and knows his footy. Off the mark here though.

Latest posts