What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

emjaycee

Coach
Who has he been playing for? ... position? ... size seems like a back - most forwards a bit heavier than that
Similar weight to Makatoa, Niukore, Papali'i, Cartwright and Matto and about 3kgs heavier than Nrown (according to their profiles).

Chipmunk

Coach
I really don't like this attitude from the players, both Penisini and Papali'i are talking about us being in a good position for the end of the season. That's great, but if your mind isn't on this week, then you'll waste your opportunies to keep yourself in a good position for the end of the season.

Souths specials this week.

Avenger

Immortal
I really don't like this attitude from the players, both Penisini and Papali'i are talking about us being in a good position for the end of the season. That's great, but if your mind isn't on this week, then you'll waste your opportunies to keep yourself in a good position for the end of the season.

Souths specials this week.
Well done

the phantom menace

First Grade
It's offensive either way - but I believe the charges are about "making available" (passing on) material through a carriage service (the phone chat discussions?) rather than creating the material himself?