What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

King-Gutho94

Coach
Didn't the NRL find that the Sharks breached the cap in 2014, 2015, 2017 & 2018 but NOT 2016 when they won their first comp ?

Robot Reaction GIF
Now you mention it yep they did.

But miraculously they were under the cap in 2016 but over for 4 years out of 5 in that period.

yy_cheng

Coach
Does anyone still think the Sharks got off lightly with their peptide scandal and is that wose then salary cap.

They won the comp 2 years later after players pleading guilty to being drug cheats.
Flanno still cant get a head coaching role and was he dumped as assistant at drags?

eels_fan

First Grade
wouldn't worry me either but it would be massive for the nrl
lost ticket sales and breaching our tv contract it could potentially ruin the game
That’s why it would be hidden. The media would go to the NRL for comment before publishing and it will be killed.

the phantom menace

First Grade

crocodile

Bench
Well, that and it's the dictionary definition of the word you are attempting to use.

Why make a big deal over something about as important as the number hairs on my arse. I'm still not moved by your dictionary quotes.

Point 3 - "the use of imitative and naturally suggestive words for rhetorical, dramatic, or poetic effect"

As far as I'm concerned, it fits. You're free to disagree and I don't particularly care about that. You seem to be hung up on the actual sound rather than the thought that is conjured as being imitative. From your linked list, words such as kapow sounds nothing like a literal punch in the snotbox, crash sounds nothing like two objects meeting at high momentum but the imitative effect still stirs the mind as to what is happening. That's about all I have to say on the topic. It simply isn't high enough on my list of priorities.

Gronk

Staff member
FFS @hindy111

Parramatta Eels Waqa Blake Injury Update: What Happened To Parramatta Eels Centre​

HindiAble
ByHindiAble
September 2, 2022

Has Waqa Blake, the center of the Parramatta Eels, healed from his damage? Discover out what has occurred to him.

Waqa Blake is a Fijian rugby league footballer who performs centre for the Parramatta Eels within the Nationwide Rugby League (NRL) and for his nation on the worldwide stage.

Blake performed 17 video games for Parramatta within the 2021 NRL season, together with the membership’s two finals matches towards Newcastle and Penrith.

Blake was injured in Parramatta’s 24-16 win over Brisbane within the first of many NRL seasons in 2021, and he has been dominated out indefinitely.

Parramatta Eels Waqa Blake Harm Replace​

Waqa Blake, a participant for the Parramatta Eels, has missed video games all through his profession because of an damage sustained throughout a game.

Blake had a decrease leg damage in March 2021, in accordance with the Parramatta Eels’ official web site. He was sidelined for greater than six weeks recovering from his damage.

He has not but bought the chance to play this season as a result of he has not totally recovered from his damage. This information have to be dangerous to the group.

Blake, the Parramatta captain, has been dominated out indefinitely because of a calf damage. The Eels despatched out a substitute, confirming that the center can sit out for an indefinite period of time.

https://hindiable.com/parramatta-eels-waqa-blake-injury-update-what-happened-to-parramatta-eels-centre/

Eelementary

Post Whore
FFS @hindy111

Parramatta Eels Waqa Blake Injury Update: What Happened To Parramatta Eels Centre​

HindiAble
ByHindiAble
September 2, 2022

Has Waqa Blake, the center of the Parramatta Eels, healed from his damage? Discover out what has occurred to him.
Waqa Blake is a Fijian rugby league footballer who performs centre for the Parramatta Eels within the Nationwide Rugby League (NRL) and for his nation on the worldwide stage.
Blake performed 17 video games for Parramatta within the 2021 NRL season, together with the membership’s two finals matches towards Newcastle and Penrith.
Blake was injured in Parramatta’s 24-16 win over Brisbane within the first of many NRL seasons in 2021, and he has been dominated out indefinitely.

Parramatta Eels Waqa Blake Harm Replace

Waqa Blake, a participant for the Parramatta Eels, has missed video games all through his profession because of an damage sustained throughout a game.
Blake had a decrease leg damage in March 2021, in accordance with the Parramatta Eels’ official web site. He was sidelined for greater than six weeks recovering from his damage.
He has not but bought the chance to play this season as a result of he has not totally recovered from his damage. This information have to be dangerous to the group.
Blake, the Parramatta captain, has been dominated out indefinitely because of a calf damage. The Eels despatched out a substitute, confirming that the center can sit out for an indefinite period of time.
https://hindiable.com/parramatta-eels-waqa-blake-injury-update-what-happened-to-parramatta-eels-centre/

What is that??? Hahaha!

Waqa is our captain?

No wonder we play with no direction at times - the players, members, and coaching staff, all seem to be under the impression that our captains are Gutherson, and Paulo!

the phantom menace

First Grade
As far as I'm concerned, it fits. You're free to disagree and I don't particularly care about that.
I did disagree, but mainly from wanting to help you out from potentially using onomatopoeia in the wrong context in a future real life situation. But all's well, and go the Eels!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Noel Aukafolau was just interviewed on ABC news as he is in a AU NFL boot camp run by US scouts.

What is it with these young rugby league players wanting to go to the NFL lately?

Completely different sport, and training culture... Not transferable at all, imo.