What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Eelementary

Post Whore
Only taken him 20 seasons………

For mine, Jordan is the GOAT, due to his arrogance, and killer instinct.

But damn... Lebron is a hell of a player, and one of the all-time greats.

I can't really think of any other player that can play 1 to 5 at an elite level, and has his combination of speed, strength, and skill.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
LeBron is already all over these all time top 10 stat categories (appears in 10), in comparison to Jordan (appears in 5).

As I said he played 20 seasons to Jordan’s 15. The only metric where Lebron gets Jordan is longevity which is quite amazing because he is still elite in his 20th season unlike Kobe and Kareem.

But he’s well behind where it matters. Scoring titles, DPOY, 1st all defensive teams, MVP’s, finals MVP’s and of course Rings. Prime Jordan was unstoppable who knows what he would it done if his father hadn’t of been murdered because as good as he was once he returned he was never quite the same player.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Yes, there was that strange period where Jordan f**ked off to try and play baseball or whatever... and then had another fake retirement. Guy could have been anything if he'd just stuck at it 😉

T.S Quint

Coach
I can't really think of any other player that can play 1 to 5 at an elite level, and has his combination of speed, strength, and skill.

images