What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Gronk

Staff member
Not long ago, they all had boners over young Flanno. He was the heir to the throne after the retiring Cronk. Roosters boned him after 20 games.

Cloeel

Juniors
He is going great, but clubs haven’t had the chance to do much video on him yet. Hasn’t really been targeted yet, he was pretty average against the storm when he played a better side.

Additionally what is his running game like?

And he is still very light, he is risking injuries in his first few years as he has developed physically yet.

Still a long way to go for him.

Will be interesting to see if he is still playing with the same level of enthusiasm and intensity after 20 rounds of FG.

He is also very small - if I'm Brad Arthur I'm getting Nathan Brown or RCG to put a shot on Walker early. Right in the guts, even at the risk of a penalty. A bit of a welcome to FG.

strider

Post Whore
I fear for our edges on Friday night ... He has an awesome ball to an unmarked winger

Btw, how is this eels in the media? Tim Smith?

Gronk

Staff member
I fear for our edges on Friday night ... He has an awesome ball to an unmarked winger

Btw, how is this eels in the media? Tim Smith?
The article is about burnout for rookie 7s. Tim made 40 TAs in his debut year.

strider

Post Whore
Dunno if people had boners for flanno, maybe just a bit firm ... But yeah he went off real quick

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Will be interesting to see if he is still playing with the same level of enthusiasm and intensity after 20 rounds of FG.

He is also very small - if I'm Brad Arthur I'm getting Nathan Brown or RCG to put a shot on Walker early. Right in the guts, even at the risk of a penalty. A bit of a welcome to FG.

reckon Paulo will be running at him all night....

84 Baby

Referee
images

T-Boon

Coach
RE: Minor Complain About Mitch Moses Interview
I saw Moses interview the other night (last night). When asked about Sam Walker he said something like "going to Roosters, thats the right place if you are a young player - right move for him". That is a big free promotion to an opponent in my opinion. Let them build up their own reputation. If I am the CEO/O'Neil I'd have words with him.