What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

84 Baby

Referee
Plenty of teams win games using only 16 players. But if the QLD government is going to be fooled by some ad hoc bubble full of dudes who haven't been in quarantine for two weeks they could agree to anything.
Exactly! The bubble is useless when isolating a group of people going to the venue with all of week in the bubble compared to somewhere between 5-7 days.
We went about it the wrong way but I don’t think the NRL fully thought it through either

Soto

Bench
Seriously how fkn stupid is this??? Reserves played at Bankwest before the main game. So were dressing rooms completely sanitised before the 1st grade teams moved in? Yeah right...absolute nonsense of the highest order.
Like we were going to get sympathy from any other club...and Yes Jake lives with his dad who happens to be the 1st grade coach..
If they were fair dinkum about this bubble BS they would have moved reserve grade to Ringrose or to another venue..didn't think that one through did they??

eels_fan

First Grade
We’ve been playing with 16 the last two weeks anyway. I just hope Reed is good to play.

pretty sure if we go into the game with 16, the warriors would be happy to cop 10mins in the bin for one of their players to take out another Eel and take us down to 15 and make it virtually impossible

Cloeel

Juniors
Because we f**ken did! The NRL needs its bluff called and the other clubs and their fans can shut up. Everyone hates shit clubs when they start winning. Of course they want to see us fail.

We can only control ourselves. f**k the rest. We can use this mentality to take our season to the next level. Us versus everyone else.

On another note the amount of times I have seen DBrowns and Marata's incident on TV from over the weekend is nauseating. I swear when shit like this happens at our club its gets far more traction.

84 Baby

Referee
We can only control ourselves. f**k the rest. We can use this mentality to take our season to the next level. Us versus everyone else.

On another note the amount of times I have seen DBrowns and Marata's incident on TV from over the weekend is nauseating. I swear when shit like this happens at our club its gets far more traction.
Yeah Loltrell’s kick and elbow combo got less air time

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah Loltrell’s kick and elbow combo got less air time
Actually it got plenty of air time, difference is he plays for lol@50uff$ and people were squealing for him to get off or a slap on the wrist.

The narrative has been totally different for our players. You’d of thought they run on the field and shot someone the way the media has carried on.

golfer1

Juniors
Actually it got plenty of air time, difference is he plays for lol@50uff$ and people were squealing for him to get off or a slap on the wrist.

The narrative has been totally different for our players. You’d of thought they run on the field and shot someone the way the media has carried on.
Agree with your comment. In particular Daryl Brohman's comments after the game. I think Brown probably has a case of slander against him.

Latest posts