What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels keen to discuss Smith's future

Eelementary

Post Whore
Here's a little something to stimulate debate:

Sunay - all players' fault. Coaching staff had nothing to do with it.

Well, as I recall, and as the staff have not denied, the coaching staff deemed it vital to get off to a quick start against the Cowboys - and off to a quick, albeit rather shabby, start they got off to.

Thus it seems to me their preparations, tactically, were not up to par.

Kornstar

Coach
I am just sick of hearing "we couldn't have prepared better" cause if that were the case then we wouldn't have lost the way we did.......

i say give brett kenny a go he knows everything brian smith is doing wrong, just ask him!
and after the eels get the wooden spoon we will never hear from him again

shiftysmith

Juniors
The EELiminator said:
i say give brett kenny a go he knows everything brian smith is doing wrong, just ask him!
and after the eels get the wooden spoon we will never hear from him again
well said a legend of the club makes himself look like an idiot every time he talks,sad to say but true

Kornstar

Coach
I was quite proud of Kenny on Thursday on Talkin Sport, he didn't mention the Eels once, i thought he would gloat, but no just focused on the game that is coming up......bout time he kept his mouth shut!!

pk76

Juniors
number8 said:
Danny Crankvich (Crnkovich), that big, bald winger (Micheal Erickson). They were awsome in some periods for the Eels. I remember them giving a touring Lions outfit a lesson within a few weeks (I think) of working the Broncos over.

Some great moments in those dark days. I'd say they took their opportuninties & did shine. As breifly as it may have been I reckon we all got a good look at what they were capable of & they had their success in that regard.

Yes, they were a ray of hope.

It's just as important to remember these guys as it is the Cronins & Prices. There is a lot more players that will not win a comp for our club, than there are that will. Its good to see their names mentioned again.

Totally agree. They gave their heart and soul for this club, unfortunately they were in a wrong time.

Bulldogs & Manly supporters for the most part are f%$#wits. I'm glad there weren't too many at my school.

Totally agree and aren't you lucky?!

Latest posts