What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels lineup v Souths

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
by josh massoud

backup no 7 jeff robson was yesterday elevated from nsw cup and joel reddy shifted from the wing to become parramattas starting halves combination, with daniel mortimers inclusion determined on the day.

Stagger eel

Staff member
mate, there is a thread created about this when the team was announced at 2:30pm yesterday afternoon..

Daneel

Bench
I didn't have a chance to sight the team yesterday. When i opened the Courier Mail this morning they had named Inu at 5/8th! Imagine the confusion when i log on here this morning and read all about reddy being named at 6. Bloody Courier Mail.:fist:

Binga

Juniors
I didn't have a chance to sight the team yesterday. When i opened the Courier Mail this morning they had named Inu at 5/8th! Imagine the confusion when i log on here this morning and read all about reddy being named at 6. Bloody Courier Mail.:fist:

Yeah i noticed that as well. they also have swaped joe and todd around. But if you have a look at the roosters line up Braith Anasta is playing on the wing this week.:lol: stupid courier mail

muznik

Juniors

Latest posts