What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels lineup v Souths

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
1Daniel CROSS
Sam KELSO
3Domenic NASSO
4Taniela LASALO [C]
Brad GRAHAM
TK AMOSA
Daniel GALATI
Mitchell ALLGOOD
9Anthony MITCHELL
Mitchel JOHNSON
Pat O'HANLON
Royce HURA
Jason BAITIERI
Kene TE WHATA
16Rory BRIEN
Joel LATHAM
Boyd BROWN

COACH:
David FAIRLEIGH

are you kidding, i jump on the Gards bandwagon and he's out? :crazy:

Stagger eel

Staff member
yeah, i wonder what's up with Gards???..and I would of thought Karlos would of got a run in the bundy side..

Redback71

First Grade
got to remember also the coach is bit stuck with some of the selections he can make, with any newbies counting to next years cap, so if we are going to signe any players for next, with our cap in such dire straits, the coach has to limit the newbies or release more players somehow for next year. Hence Reddy at 5/8th and cayless maybe having to play slightly injured. As for Ben Smith Id say his injured based on the above.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Reddy has played five-eight in reserve grade so he knows it quite well.

come to think of it not a bad choice.

I only know one game he has played as a five eigth. The Premier League GF and he was not a creative player but rather playing like a fullback in the line to support the ball runner. I think he will put in a big effort and won't let us down but Robson will have to do all of the play making.

eel4life

Juniors
we are dead either way, just as long as the have a dig, we have no hope in this game. so hopefully they can find some inspiration from somewhere, something, hopefully Hayne has one of those games where he is electric and it inspires em ...

eel4life

Juniors
PIRTEK PARRAMATTA EELS V RABBITOHS : ANZ STADIUM
FRI 22 MAY 2009 : 730PM

NRL: 1. Jarryd HAYNE 2. Etu UAISELE 3. Taulima TAUTAI 4. Krisnan INU 5. Luke BURT 6. Joel REDDY 7. Jeff ROBSON 8. Nathan CAYLESS [C] 9. Matthew KEATING 10. Fuifui MOIMOI 11. Nathan HINDMARSH 12. Joe GALUVAO 13. Todd LOWRIE INTERCHANGE: 14. Kevin KINGSTON (First 1st Grade Selection - Eels) 15. Josh CORDOBA 16. Tim MANNAH 17. Brendan OAKE 18. Daniel MORTIMER (First 1st Grade Selection) COACH: Daniel ANDERSON

PIRTEK PARRAMATTA EELS V RABBITOHS : ANZ STADIUM
FRI 22 MAY 2009 : 520PM

TOYOTA CUP: 1. Daniel CROSS 2. Sam KELSO 3. Domenic NASSO 4. Taniela LASALO [C] 5. Brad GRAHAM 6. TK AMOSA 7. Daniel GALATI 8. Mitchell ALLGOOD 9. Anthony MITCHELL 10. Mitchel JOHNSON 11. Pat O'HANLON 12. Royce HURA 13. Jason BAITIERI INTERCHANGE: 15. Kene TE WHATA 16. Rory BRIEN 17. Joel LATHAM 20. Boyd BROWN COACH: David FAIRLEIGH

WENTWORTHVILLE MAGPIES V CABRAMATTA : NEW ERA STADIUM
SAT 23 MAY 2009 : 530PM

BUNDABERG RED CUP: 1. Tim CLAYTON 2. Ken SIO 3. Brent RAE-MILLAR 4. Aaron FLUKE 5. James MORTIMER 6. Jacob BYRNE 7. Mark O'GRADY 8. Joe MATAELE 9. Ben BAILEY 10. Brad CAPOVILLA 11. Michael WOODLANDS 12. Brett SARGENT [C] 13. Mitchell STANFIELD INTERCHANGE: 14. Valu NASIO 16. Ben TAIA 17. Toanula KEI 19. Kim UASI 20. Tom VAINGA COACH: Brett COOK

Where is Kelly ?? am i blind, did he get injured ???

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I only know one game he has played as a five eigth. The Premier League GF and he was not a creative player but rather playing like a fullback in the line to support the ball runner. I think he will put in a big effort and won't let us down but Robson will have to do all of the play making.

That was a game where Blake Green shined.

bartman

Immortal
Interesting...

Reddy gets the nod to play 6. Good luck to Joel, he's shown a lot of talent at any position he tried his hand at so far.

Cayless not having a week off.. though we do really need as many forwards on deck as we can against Souths.

Ben Smith? Maybe coach wasn't happy with two hit-ups and minor number of tackles from a back rower after all... I prefer Joe G starting anyway.

And rest as predicted, a choice between Kingston and Mortimer to make their Eels debut on the day.

Latest posts